**All Star In Game**

Can't believe that cunt made it through the first round, this is pathetic, he's had two disaster rounds

Golden State just hit a 3 at the buzzer off an inbounds play with :07 left in the half to bring it to within 6.

I punched GS ML -109. They had been as much as +149 during the last minute or so of the half.

I liked this format early but it really does make those guys that went through have to wait a long fucking time

If a guy like puig learned english he would be making another 5 million a year in endorsements

Thought the HR Derby was awful. It literally put me to sleep and I didn't see the last 2 rounds. Not sure how they can improve it. Maybe have some sort of point system depending on where the ball is hit. I don't know.

Thought the HR Derby was awful. It literally put me to sleep and I didn't see the last 2 rounds. Not sure how they can improve it. Maybe have some sort of point system depending on where the ball is hit. I don't know.

th

hahaha i loved how you could hear somebody try to start an "over-rated" chant right before that double by Jeter...

Back