All Snub Team

Pretty amazing list...

I know Aaron Kelly was projected 2nd round last year. Alex Boone 2nd-3rd round.

Although jumping on cars and being a crazy alcholic does seem to scare some NFL teams.

Btw, this is a lot better for these guys then getting drafted in the 5th-7th rounds. A lot of times it is easier to make a club as an undrafted FA. You get to find a team that you may fit with better or the competition for the spot is lessened.

None of the QB's suprise me at all. I definitely wouldn't call Cullen Harper a snub. Guy is terrible.

I know I'm a homer, but Foster was a huge snub. Preseason I read him projected as the third best RB behind Wells and Moreno. UT had zero passing game and he had some BAD timely fumbles, but theres not way he wasnt worth a shot in the late rounds. He's absolutely gonna make the Texans.

I was really surprised Chase Daniel got snubbed.

Yeah, he's not the tallest guy, but coming into this year there was a lot of hype around him.

Funny that the Redskins snatched him up. They just refuse to commit to Jason Campbell. Aside from how that has got to hurt that kid, it's pretty comical.

Btw, this is a lot better for these guys then getting drafted in the 5th-7th rounds. A lot of times it is easier to make a club as an undrafted FA. You get to find a team that you may fit with better or the competition for the spot is lessened.

None of the QB's suprise me at all. I definitely wouldn't call Cullen Harper a snub. Guy is terrible.

Good point BAR

I don't know how Brian Johnson got on this list while Louie Sakoda didn't. All American and not even a FA contract. Life of a kicker.

Aaron Kelly..

Broke Clemson's career TD catch records..

Broke Torry Holt's All Time ACC reception record

11 TD's 1,081 yards in his junior season. Not his fault he had a pathetic O-line that didn't help Harper get him the football last season

6'5, character kid, comes from a good football family with cousins having NFL experience. He will make the Falcons team and have a very productive career.

hoyer not on that list?? i personally think he's terrible but espn.com had him as the #5 qb going into the draft and a lot of "gurus" were high on him

hoyer not on that list?? i personally think he's terrible but espn.com had him as the #5 qb going into the draft and a lot of "gurus" were high on him

I still don't get that.

Well, he is in the right spot for now with the Pats.

Cedric Dockery doesn't deserve to be on that list. He was never the same player after he blew out his knee sophomore year.

Quan Cosby is going to make the Bengals. His height and age scared teams but the guy ran one of the fastest forty times and he catches everything in site.

I'm shocked about Boone especially all the accolades he got coming into tOSU.

Aaron Kelly..

Broke Clemson's career TD catch records..

Broke Torry Holt's All Time ACC reception record

11 TD's 1,081 yards in his junior season. Not his fault he had a pathetic O-line that didn't help Harper get him the football last season

6'5, character kid, comes from a good football family with cousins having NFL experience. He will make the Falcons team and have a very productive career.

The things that scare me about Aaron Kelly are his weight and inability to catch the ball at its highest point. He lived off creating separation on jump balls and then catching him with his body. He also lived off the 3-7 yard slant followed by a stiff arm. Neither of those will be effective against NFL LBs, CBs and safetys. That being said, I hope he has a long and productive career.

The things that scare me about Aaron Kelly are his weight and inability to catch the ball at its highest point. He lived off creating separation on jump balls and then catching him with his body. He also lived off the 3-7 yard slant followed by a stiff arm. Neither of those will be effective against NFL LBs, CBs and safetys. That being said, I hope he has a long and productive career.

I just saw him a couple of days ago and he looked like he has put on some weight. This is a guy that didn't emerge until his senior year of high school when his coordination finally improved after a big growth spurt. I do agree that he seems to catch the ball with his body at times. I really think he has a lot of upside and his speed improved during his workouts. I think being coached by a guy like Dabo will also help him at the next level and Robiskie can coach him up some more.

Kelly shocked me by not being drafted. I actually do like Harper a lot, but I guess I'm in the minority there.

Jaison Williams is NOT a snub. Yeah he has the best combo of size and speed of any receiver but he is an absolute head case and for four years QBs have hit him in the hands with the ball and he still couldn't hold on to it.

Ian Johnson sucks and wasn't a snub, neither was Ryan Purvis or Chase Holbrook. Those guys are all terrible.

Agree with Gar .. williams can't catch and that is pretty important for wide receivers last time i checked and ian johnson wasn't even the second best rb on boise st last year.

disagree about harper though .. that guy is torture to watch.

Horn- Boone was 1st team Big Ten this year. The dude can play. Orakpo got him early, but Boone played fairly well even in the Texas game.

His issue is he's an alcoholic. He's supposed to be trainging for the combine and he's out 2 oclock in the morning jumping on hoods and getting tazed by police. with concerns over alcoholism already, this isn't gonna get ya drafted. I hope he gets shit shit straight. I don't think he can play LT at the next level, but I think he can be a pretty good RT.

Back