AlexGurv Week Nine NCAAF Picks

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
College Football 2008-2009 76-77 -2.20 units

Better week this week...Pitt is so hard, Shady Mccoy is sick.

Ohio +4 to win 1 unit

Not knowing or caring about either of these teams this is the degenerate pick of the week. Temple has played pretty shitty this year. Ohio is averaging over 100 yards more offensivily per game. Defense is about the same. Ohio beat them by 16 last season. Lets hope its a close game, and the dog pulls it out as usual.

degenerate as fuck bro..like it tho.

Shady is sick..kid gonna saves wanny's ass.

i think we will be in the minority but i prefer the ohio side as well gurv.

gl this week and really enjoyed your thread last week.

GL and VK, thanks, I try :)

Auburn +3 to win 2 units

They both have no offense, no diversity, and they pretty much suck. But what gives Auburn the edge for me is the defense. I dont see anyway that WVU scores, or Pat White runs on these guys. The Big East is as bad as ever this year and WVU is struggling this year. East Carolina was a fraud. Stewart is a moron. Dont see anyway WVU wins this game

San Jose St +7.5 to win 1 unit

San Jose St nearly upset Hawaii at home last year, strictly on that, this is my 2nd degenerate play of the week. San Jose St, upsets Boise St, and they go hard!!@

With you guys on Auburn, things are looking good here so far this week. Auburn is going to run a hybrid offense this week with some I-form and spread mixed in as well. I think you will see a different team this week. I am hearing good things about the offense. Several key players are back on the Defense and we have a solid starting QB. Lots of running plays this week but I also expect some deep passes out of the spread to off-set the power running game.

GL guys, hopefully it hits rather easily

NC State +11 to win 2 units

The most inconsistent team ever is Maryland. They play amazing against teams they should lost to for example Cal and Wake Forest. And then lose to teams like Middle Tenn. St and Virginia. I say NC State keeps this one close.

Purdue -1 to win 1 unit

This doesnt make any sense...why im gonna take a stab at it.

Kentucky +25 to win 3 units

This is nuts. Meyers runs up the score, but Kentucky's defense can keep up with this Florida team and I expect this to be a close game. Hopefully the Gators just lose so I never have to hear about them again. Go Kentucky!

Fuckin Auburn

Arkansas +6.5 to win 1 unit

Ole Miss has a good D, but its hard for me to believe that Arkansas doesnt make this a close game or possibly win it at home. I see this being a defensive game and a FG win hopefully.

Duke +10.5 to win 2 units

Dont think Vandy has the offense to beat anyone by double digits right now...

LSU -1.5 to win 2 units

Difference for me really is that its at LSU. Georgia didnt play that well against Tennessee at home either. LSU had some luck on their side against SC, but I thought they played great in the second half.

Kansas -1 to win 3 units

T. Tech most overrated team in the country right now. Neither sides of the ball have played to the potential weve heard about. While Kansas's D isnt that great but the offense has played pretty well

OSU +2.5 to win 4 units

This is just crazy, PSU has not played legit team this year yet. Not one good defense. Not one decent secondary, they are gonna get exposed big time this weekend. Not even one decent offense.

few thoughts, I think UK despite the injuries might be able to cover. UF has UGA on deck and Meyer has been pissing his pants about that game since it ended last yr. This is also a 12:30 kickoff so I could see a sluggish Gator team in this one and I doubt they show anything from their bag of tricks.

This LSU line now at -1 is going to force my hand and make me play

Against you on Ole Miss game, think Houston Nutt gets this one but also got in before the line rise.

On SJST tonight.

Other note, Pitt RB commit, Raymond Graham is from a town about 5 minutes from me and last week his team played a team my buddy coaches at so I went to go see Raymond play, he is a baller, you guys got a good RB coming in

Thanks for the thoughts ETG

Other note, Pitt RB commit, Raymond Graham is from a town about 5 minutes from me and last week his team played a team my buddy coaches at so I went to go see Raymond play, he is a baller, you guys got a good RB coming in

One thing that can simply not be denied is that Stache is an amazing recruiter. I will always wonder what it is he does

Ive decided to hedge on the Arkansas bet and just bit the juice on that shit

Adding...

Miami -2.5 to win 2 units

Back