Alabama vs FSU in the championship game.. Thoughts?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
I think some people fail to realize Osu is getting better in the trenches every week. Even with a soft schedule. The improvement from Sept to now is very noticeable.

I think Fsu improves each week as well. Good discussion and a case can be made for everyone.

Fact is sec reigns supreme in title games tho.

They haven't clinched yet. Carolina only has florida left while mizzou has a&m and Mississippi.

Right, I know that. I think I misunderstood his comment. I thought he was saying they aren't and couldn't play Mizzou. I now realize he probably just meant he didn't think Mizzou would make the SEC Championship game.

Right, I know that. I think I misunderstood his comment. I thought he was saying they aren't and couldn't play Mizzou. I now realize he probably just meant he didn't think Mizzou would make the SEC Championship game.

Correct. I think Manziel beats them and SC takes care of UF

i'd love to see bama/ohio st...e z money plus we would get to see how much better johnny football is than braxton miller.

osu.gif

i feel like this is an episode of the twilight zone, or i'm stuck in some basement bar in ohio...

"OSU's gotten better guys"---really? when did this happen?

Wisc---31-24
N/W---40-30 (33-30 is the real score)
Iowa--34-24
psu----63-14 !!!!
purd---56-0 !!!!

so when did osu get better exactly? when they played that penn state team, or when they played the American powerhouse that is purdue football? both? oh. ok.

OSU has gotten better! why is that relevant when they've "gotten better" against an inferior product? who cares. they SHOULD be getting better each week when they play nothing but bums. especially if you think this team is a top 2 or top 3 team. that means you think this team is great, and great teams not only get better against an inferior product, they come outta the gates and dominate. and they dominate against teams no matter what spot they're in...here's lookin at you, evanston. OSU ain't that good, they've got some great coaches, some awesome athletes, but that schedule is laughable. They only reason they are ranked in the top 5 is because of the undefeated streak. that's it. and 1/3 of that comes from coaches, who don't watch games because, you know, they're busy on saturdays. They watch sportscenter like the rest of america, and think, "wow, urban must be doing something special up there" FSU smokes em, bama smokes em harder, and baylor lights the middle of the field up all damn day. this defense isn't that good. sorry. the d-line is the best thing going on that side of the ball, but those linebackers and secondary leave a lot to be desired. wait until they have to play against real speed; everything will change.

anybody watch the national championship last year?

Elbutre....:rofl: tell us how you really feel! BTW, I agree with everything you just said. Too many Ohians on this site. LOL

Hey, I'm a Michigan fan...watch OSU every week...they have gotten better..a lot better...they have played the same level of competition most of the year..discount the opponent..i don't care who it is, Scores don't always tell the story. Trenches are a big part of the game as many of you all know and OSU's trenches are up there in the top.

It's ok. I know this argument will never win because of the level of competition. Too much stock put into schedules...bowl season a different mama.

Bama's had the foot on the gas this year, I'll give you guys that. I'm not buying this ACC business though. I don't know how many of the bottom feeders FSU has played, but UVA, Maryland, Wake, BC, NC St. … those teams suck profusely.

I hope Ohio State sneaks in and Bama destroys them because we all remember what happened last time Urban played in Saban in a championship game, he almost died

Not going to happen. Ohio State probably not getting there, and no one's going to destroy them. I'm a Notre Dame fan, I'm well practiced in whistling in the dark about a paper tiger. Ohio State's really good.

cologist whats happening here is one reason I think BAMA will blow them out. and I think it's the mean reason Freshman QB this guy will be running for his life bol

As it should be gyno

Next year we get to see Ohio St and insert the next team that would lose.....which will be cool and we get the playoff we want....not we all want, but something

I want to see Fla St and Bama get this shit on this year tho

I agree, I think Auburn could get killed. I would be floored if Bama lost.. Pretty shocked.

Back