Alabama/Florida discussion...It's time!

All I hear is this Bama is the MOST PHYSICAL team in the country BS...have y'all had a chance to see the utter DOMINANCE of the Gator D this year?
How the hell is Bama going to score on us with their pedestrian offense?

And, by the way, Dem Florida boys is REALLY FAST....how the hell ya gonna stop all the WEAPONS on our offense?
Did y'all see Tebow bring out his DOMINATING PHYSICALITY last night and run over a damn good Seminole D?

These are not Spurrier's Gators...this is one of the most well rounded teams in recent memory.

Offense = DOMINANT
Defense = DOMINANT
Special Teams = DOMINANT

Look at this year's stats and show me a weakness...there are NONE.

Saban has done a HELLUVA job but Bama is a year or two away from matching Da Mighty Gators...and by the way, we lost by one point to an 8-3 SEC Team by having a negative turnover ratio and a missed X-pt...that game woke these MFers up and, dare I say it, they've been DOMINANT since.

Mully :cheers:

"Everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth"

I'll write up some more thoughts on the game later on during a study break (law school is wonderful), but Alabama has gone into every big game this year against teams with more speed, more NFL skill position talent, and every time they've come out and run them into the ground. These are the types of games, the ones in which everyone counts the Tide out, that this program has historically thrived in. There's an email I received from a friend that was a Florida fan's thoughts and he mentioned the '92 Sugar Bowl in which the Canes were heavy favorites and had their superstar Heisman Trophy winner at QB. I'm not predicting it'll be just like the '92 Sugar Bowl but I don't see how everyone can dismiss this team, with this defense, and this coach so quickly.

I'll be playing on the Alabama ML close to kickoff, hoping for the best price possible.

mr. mulligan, i'm not saying florida's defense is not good, but if you are considered one of the top teams in the nation, which florida obviously is, you BETTER be dominant against offenses like scar, miami fl, lsu, etc. there has been plenty of games i've watched where they haven't looked so dominant. bama is the type of offense that won't help them out with stupid turnovers. i think florida's defense is much improved but i would definitely not use the word dominant. i would expect some of the defenses in the big12 that everyone including myself rips on to have similiar performances against those offenses. i guess we'll see, but that's just my .02 from my observations

If I'm backing Florida in this game I'd be scared shitless. Why? Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, knows Florida will kick the crap out of the Tide. Hell I've seen Tide fans on the University of Utah message boards talking shit about a potential Sugar Bowl matchup. When they are already conceding the game you know something is not right. Giants in the Super Bowl comes to mind.

agree jpicks...it's a rare thing to have an undefeated number 1 team being the one who is a big underdog with something to prove and a chip on their shoulder. and people are talking about how well-rounded florida is...what weaknesses does bama have that i am missing? they have just been so solid and have proven they can win close games too. and they're great in the trenches

mr. mulligan, i'm not saying florida's defense is not good, but if you are considered one of the top teams in the nation, which florida obviously is, you BETTER be dominant against offenses like scar, miami fl, lsu, etc. there has been plenty of games i've watched where they haven't looked so dominant. bama is the type of offense that won't help them out with stupid turnovers. i think florida's defense is much improved but i would definitely not use the word dominant. i would expect some of the defenses in the big12 that everyone including myself rips on to have similiar performances against those offenses. i guess we'll see, but that's just my .02 from my observations

Bro, the Gators starting defense had not given up a TD in 5 straight games heading into last night's tilt...how much more dominant do you need?

Y'all are believing the Gators are a one dimensional, "run-n-gun" team from the '90's...:seeya:
I know they can SMACK Bama in the mouth with their power run game (like last night) or beat em with their quicks while also exhibiting a dominate defense and special teams....:shake:

Lets forget for a moment that we're averaging 46.3 PPG and have had a much tougher SOS than Bama...lets look at our DEFENSIVE DOMINANCE:

#4 Scoring - #2 Passing - #12 Rushing - #2 INTs

Now, tell me how Bama's AVERAGE offense is going to score?
Last 6 games the Gators Starting Defense has given up ONE TD (and that's counting UF's Starting D being in last night up 38-9 late in the 3rd Q)...again, how is Bama going to score?

So, I guess y'all backing Bama...did someone say ML? :36_11_6:
Are counting on their very good D pitching a shutout...don't let that 46.3 PPG against a MUCH TOUGHER SOS account for anything.

IMO, your Gator Envy is gonna cost you some $$$................:shake:

All these great minds here and not one has mentioned the THREE injuries on the Florida Defensive line. Thats the whole game in my opinion. Without Marsh and either Pachen or Antwine, I dont think Florida can slow the Bama run game. Even with them they will have to sell out to slow it. The games still 6 days away. Alot can happen in that time.

All these great minds here and not one has mentioned the THREE injuries on the Florida Defensive line. Thats the whole game in my opinion. Without Marsh and either Pachen or Antwine, I dont think Florida can slow the Bama run game. Even with them they will have to sell out to slow it. The games still 6 days away. Alot can happen in that time.

Valid Points...just going to hope for a SU Florida W...and a trip to Miami (can u say Gator Homecoming?) on January 8th..........:tiphat:

Lets forget for a moment that we're averaging 46.3 PPG and have had a much tougher SOS than Bama...lets look at our DEFENSIVE DOMINANCE:

#4 Scoring - #2 Passing - #12 Rushing - #2 INTs

Now, tell me how Bama's AVERAGE offense is going to score?
Last 6 games the Gators Starting Defense has given up ONE TD (and that's counting UF's Starting D being in last night up 38-9 late in the 3rd Q)...again, how is Bama going to score?

So, I guess y'all backing Bama...did someone say ML? :36_11_6:
Are counting on their very good D pitching a shutout...don't let that 46.3 PPG against a MUCH TOUGHER SOS account for anything.

IMO, your Gator Envy is gonna cost you some $$$................:shake:

That average offense is completely different than anybody else you've played. Those injuries on a DL that was already outmatched by the best offensive line in the country only amplify the advantage. Football games are won in the trenches and nobody this season has been better than the Tide.

46.3 PPG is great, all that speed is great, and the defending Heisman winner is fine and dandy too, but like I said earlier: "Everyone's got a plan until they get hit in the mouth."

'Bama is going to run, run, and then run some more. They're going to run left and everyone in the building knows they're gonna run left, but so far nobody has been able to stop it consistently. LSU came the closest and they've got far more talent on the DL than UF does.

Our Friend in CR says it will be HIGHER than that. At least I THINK thats what he said.................

That average offense is completely different than anybody else you've played. Those injuries on a DL that was already outmatched by the best offensive line in the country only amplify the advantage. Football games are won in the trenches and nobody this season has been better than the Tide.

46.3 PPG is great, all that speed is great, and the defending Heisman winner is fine and dandy too, but like I said earlier: "Everyone's got a plan until they get hit in the mouth."

'Bama is going to run, run, and then run some more. They're going to run left and everyone in the building knows they're gonna run left, but so far nobody has been able to stop it consistently. LSU came the closest and they've got far more talent on the DL than UF does.

I just had to make one last reply...if you're basing your wager on the fact that Bama is going to run, run, and then run some more on the #12 Rushing D in the country I truly wish you Good Health...and think those Crimson shades your looking through have adversely affected your handicapping ability.....:shake:

I just had to make one last reply...if you're basing your wager on the fact that Bama is going to run, run, and then run some more on the #12 Rushing D in the country I truly wish you Good Health...and think those Crimson shades your looking through have adversely affected your handicapping ability.....:shake:

Good health to you on what's sure to be a Florida bet and best of luck in the game in general, but I think that #12 rushing D may be skewed a little bit considering most teams don't run when they're down 21. The Gators offense is phenomenal no doubt, but I don't see 'Bama falling behind like that. We'll stick to our guns and get our yards.

Here's to what's essentially the national championship :cheers:

Thought it would be DD.

Should be an interesting game. I don't know if I'll play at that number anyone see an O/U

Florida wins this one by 3-7....Call it 33-28. JPW late pick to seal it.

OU beats Mizzou 55-14

Then I pound Florida -1 over OU for every dime I have.

BOOM.

Harvin is clearly a monster key here. I know UF is stacked with 5 star depth at every position, but PH is the most explosive offensive player on O in the country.

This will be huge if he is out...........

From rj 's thread

Gators likely out two defensive linemen for SEC title game

<TABLE class=storyHeader cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=storyInfo vAlign=top>Nov. 30, 2008
CBSSports.com wire reports </TD><TD class=storySponsor><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=0><TBODY><TR><TD><!-- AD_TAG_FEAT=off -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=10></TD><TD>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]
<STYLE type=text/css>.shareBox { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 51px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; POSITION: relative}.shareButton { Z-INDEX: 1; POSITION: absolute}.shareBoxi { BORDER-RIGHT: #636363 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #636363 1px solid; Z-INDEX: 1000; LEFT: 60px; VISIBILITY: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: #636363 1px solid; WIDTH: 90px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #636363 1px solid; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -18px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff}.shareBoxiBorder { BORDER-RIGHT: #d5d5d5 2px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; BORDER-TOP: #d5d5d5 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4px; BORDER-LEFT: #d5d5d5 2px solid; WIDTH: 78px; PADDING-TOP: 4px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d5d5d5 2px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff}.knob { BACKGROUND: url(http://images.sportsline.com/images/buttons/leftnob.gif) no-repeat left top; LEFT: -10px; WIDTH: 12px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 15px; HEIGHT: 21px}</STYLE><TABLE class=buttonCnt cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
<!-- T11143075 --><!-- Sesame Modified: 11/30/2008 22:03:38 --><!-- sversion: 2 $Updated: johnnyr$ -->GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- No. 2 Florida could be without two defensive linemen against top-ranked Alabama in the Southeastern Conference Championship Game Saturday.
Matt Patchan has a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee, defensive line coach Dan McCarney said Sunday night, and the freshman won't play again this season. Patchan won't have surgery, but probably won't return until after spring practice.
Patchan, who has seven tackles and 1½ sacks in 10 games this season, hurt his knee last weekend against The Citadel.
Defensive tackle Brandon Antwine, who missed the first five games of the season while recovering from back surgery, sprained a knee in the second half Saturday at Florida State. Coach Urban Meyer said Antwine is "probably doubtful" against the Crimson Tide.
"He's not moving around at all," Meyer said.
The good news for Florida is Lawrence Marsh, the player Antwine replaced in the starting lineup against the Seminoles, should be full-go Saturday.
"He was 70 percent (against FSU)," Meyer said. "He'll be 100 percent (against Alabama)."
Marsh, a sophomore defensive tackle who started the first 11 games, has 21 tackles and three sacks this season. He sprained the MCL in his left knee on the first play against The Citadel.
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Isn't 2 DL out for Florida? We saw how poor this UF defense was early in the year when banged up... no depth. If Bama hits them in their jaw and UF falls behind... their end around reverses won't do jack.

UF's at risk of being very one-dimensional in this game... I don't see any form of Teebow or a running game taking off.

Alabama reminds me alot of what Michigan aimed to be under Lloyd last year... power running team relying on their defense... we saw what they did to UF in blowout fashion.

From rj 's thread

Gators likely out two defensive linemen for SEC title game

<TABLE class=storyHeader cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=storyInfo vAlign=top>Nov. 30, 2008
CBSSports.com wire reports
</TD><TD class=storySponsor><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=0><TBODY><TR><TD><!-- AD_TAG_FEAT=off -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=10></TD><TD>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]<STYLE type=text/css>.shareBox { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 51px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; POSITION: relative}.shareButton { Z-INDEX: 1; POSITION: absolute}.shareBoxi { BORDER-RIGHT: #636363 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #636363 1px solid; Z-INDEX: 1000; LEFT: 60px; VISIBILITY: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: #636363 1px solid; WIDTH: 90px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #636363 1px solid; POSITION: absolute; TOP: -18px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff}.shareBoxiBorder { BORDER-RIGHT: #d5d5d5 2px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 4px; BORDER-TOP: #d5d5d5 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 4px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4px; BORDER-LEFT: #d5d5d5 2px solid; WIDTH: 78px; PADDING-TOP: 4px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d5d5d5 2px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff}.knob { BACKGROUND: url(http://images.sportsline.com/images/buttons/leftnob.gif) no-repeat left top; LEFT: -10px; WIDTH: 12px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 15px; HEIGHT: 21px}</STYLE><TABLE class=buttonCnt cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]<!-- T11143075 --><!-- Sesame Modified: 11/30/2008 22:03:38 --><!-- sversion: 2 $Updated: johnnyr$ -->GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- No. 2 Florida could be without two defensive linemen against top-ranked Alabama in the Southeastern Conference Championship Game Saturday. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Matt Patchan has a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee, defensive line coach Dan McCarney said Sunday night, and the freshman won't play again this season. Patchan won't have surgery, but probably won't return until after spring practice. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Patchan, who has seven tackles and 1½ sacks in 10 games this season, hurt his knee last weekend against The Citadel. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Defensive tackle Brandon Antwine, who missed the first five games of the season while recovering from back surgery, sprained a knee in the second half Saturday at Florida State. Coach Urban Meyer said Antwine is "probably doubtful" against the Crimson Tide. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"He's not moving around at all," Meyer said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]The good news for Florida is Lawrence Marsh, the player Antwine replaced in the starting lineup against the Seminoles, should be full-go Saturday. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]"He was 70 percent (against FSU)," Meyer said. "He'll be 100 percent (against Alabama)." [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Marsh, a sophomore defensive tackle who started the first 11 games, has 21 tackles and three sacks this season. He sprained the MCL in his left knee on the first play against The Citadel. [/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That is so big it's not even funny.

This is just my two cents, but what people keep forgetting is that thus far, the best defense (statistically) that Florida has faced is Ole Miss, and we know what happened. Call it a fluke, call it what you want, but it is what it is. Bottom line: this will, by far, be the best team either of these teams has faced thus far. Coin flip as far as I'm concerned.

Good health to you on what's sure to be a Florida bet and best of luck in the game in general, but I think that #12 rushing D may be skewed a little bit considering most teams don't run when they're down 21. The Gators offense is phenomenal no doubt, but I don't see 'Bama falling behind like that. We'll stick to our guns and get our yards.

Here's to what's essentially the national championship :cheers:

I don't wager on the Gators (except when they're HUGE dogs to a Big 10 school...tOSU anyone?) due to my punters superstition.
If you'll ONLY take the +10 (which I think is 4 too many), I'll root for a Gator W by 7.....:shake:
I do have to say that Saban has done an AMAZING job and it's nice to see one of the historic CFB programs back on top...SEC Football....:tiphat:

Isn't 2 DL out for Florida? We saw how poor this UF defense was early in the year when banged up... no depth. If Bama hits them in their jaw and UF falls behind... their end around reverses won't do jack.

UF's at risk of being very one-dimensional in this game... I don't see any form of Teebow or a running game taking off.

Alabama reminds me alot of what Michigan aimed to be under Lloyd last year... power running team relying on their defense... we saw what they did to UF in blowout fashion.

C'mon bro, this view is so WRONG on every level....:hang:
UM was "Sky High" due to it being Carr's last game and UF was "going through the motions" in a lesser bowl game. UFs running game, defense, and especially their secondary is 100X better than last year...plus, Bama does not have the skill position players Meechigan had.

I think 10 is too many but PLEASE do not make a play based on last year's bowl game....:shake:

This is just my two cents, but what people keep forgetting is that thus far, the best defense (statistically) that Florida has faced is Ole Miss, and we know what happened. Call it a fluke, call it what you want, but it is what it is. Bottom line: this will, by far, be the best team either of these teams has faced thus far. Coin flip as far as I'm concerned.

Good, intelligent take from a Bama Homer....:shake:

UF Hoping Harvin Can PLay

By Robbie Andreu
Staff writer

<!-- /BYLINE --><!-- PUBDATE --> Published: Monday, December 1, 2008 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Sunday, November 30, 2008 at 8:22 p.m.
<!-- /PUBDATE -->

Florida coach Urban Meyer is holding out hope that injured star wide receiver Percy Harvin will be available for Saturday's SEC Championship Game against Alabama. But for now, Harvin is questionable and the Gators are developing a plan to play without him, Meyer said Sunday night.

<!-- GRAY BOX ARTICLE CONTENT--><!-- needs to go into global after beta/qa --> <!-- /GRAY BOX ARTICLE CONTENT--> "It's day-to-day," Meyer said. "He certainly won't practice the first couple of days. He's here and moving around a little bit. We'll see what happens."
Harvin sprained his ankle in the second quarter of Saturday's victory over Florida State and had difficulty putting weight on the injury after the game.
Meyer said the Gators have some options if Harvin is unable to play Saturday in Atlanta.
"We have Brandon James, who knows that position," Meyer said. "Also, Louis Murphy and David Nelson are playing very well for us. If we move Murphy inside (to the slot), we would have Carl Moore on the outside. We have Deonte Thompson who is another person who can play outside.
"Obviously, we've thought about it because we've had to play through it (not having Harvin) a couple of times before. We have a plan. I just hope he's ready."
Alabama coach Nick Saban said Sunday that UF has enough other playmakers on offense to compensate if Harvin can't play Saturday.
"They really have three players. ... No. 1 (Harvin), No. 2 (Jeff Demps) and No. 3 (Chris Rainey). It's easy to remember," Saban said. "They're all outstanding players with big-play ability. They also have outstanding receivers and a Heisman-winning quarterback (Tim Tebow). They utilize all those players in different roles.
"Certainly, we respect Percy Harvin as a great player. But they have some other great players, too."

The Gators also could be without defensive tackle Brandon Antwine, who started the FSU game, but left in the second half with a sprained knee.

Meyer said Antwine is "probably doubtful" for the game.
"He's not moving around at all," Meyer said. "We'll know more by (today)."
The good news for UF is that the player Antwine replaced in the starting lineup should be back to 100 percent, Meyer said. Starting nose tackle Lawrence Marsh saw limited playing time against the Seminoles, but should be full-go for Saturday's game.
"He was 70 percent (in the FSU game)," Meyer said. "He'll be 100 percent (Saturday)."
With Antwine likely out, the top four defensive tackles will be Marsh, Terron Sanders, Torrey Davis and redshirt freshman Jaye Howard. Meyer said there's a chance defensive end Carlos Dunlap would be moved inside to tackle.

NOTES: Meyer said he will look at making changes on the Gators' kickoff coverage team, which had major problems in Tallahassee. "It was awful, a pathetic display of kickoff coverage. We looking to make some personnel changes. But we've had some injury issues and there are not a lot of options right now. We have to make sure we get that fixed," Meyer said.

he's probably a fast healer because of his genes/atheletic ability... but everything he does is directly associated with that ankle. i can't see him being effective.

this will be a great game. i'll be there, but before then i'll give a hardcore writeup on the bama D

C'mon bro, this view is so WRONG on every level....:hang:
UM was "Sky High" due to it being Carr's last game and UF was "going through the motions" in a lesser bowl game. UFs running game, defense, and especially their secondary is 100X better than last year...plus, Bama does not have the skill position players Meechigan had.

I think 10 is too many but PLEASE do not make a play based on last year's bowl game....:shake:

I'm just stating that Florida this year dominated the typical, overrated SEC speed based teams. LSU, sucks. Tenny? Sucks. SC? Sucks. Georgia got whipped by a 1st year option team.

Now they play a power, smash type offense. I'm not convinced your defense is 100 times better than it was... it appears better because your team played no one. Oh, except letting up 30 points to Miss at home in a losing effort. By far the worse loss of any team with 1 loss in the country. Bar none.

My problem with UF is that when they get punched in the mouth, scored on early.. under Meyer they have never overcome it. Everyone says Bama can't play from behind. Well, Florida certainly can't.

They folded last year when a beast Georgia team hit them early. They folded big time vs. Michigan, they couldn't overcome an early blitz from Miss @ home either this year. With all these injuries to Florida, a team who like Bama has beat pretty much nobody... they shouldn't be favored more than 6, max.

This game has me so pumped. Going to Vegas Friday.......

Suggestions for where to watch it (favorite sports book or bar)??????

I'm just stating that Florida this year dominated the typical, overrated SEC speed based teams. LSU, sucks. Tenny? Sucks. SC? Sucks. Georgia got whipped by a 1st year option team.

Now they play a power, smash type offense. I'm not convinced your defense is 100 times better than it was... it appears better because your team played no one. Oh, except letting up 30 points to Miss at home in a losing effort. By far the worse loss of any team with 1 loss in the country. Bar none.

You mean the same typical, overrated SEC speed based teams that Bama dominated? :36_11_6:
Check the SOS, if you're going to DEMEAN UF for their schedule...you sure as hell better downgrade Bama.......:shake:

My problem with UF is that when they get punched in the mouth, scored on early.. under Meyer they have never overcome it. Everyone says Bama can't play from behind. Well, Florida certainly can't.

They folded last year when a beast Georgia team hit them early. They folded big time vs. Michigan, they couldn't overcome an early blitz from Miss @ home either this year. With all these injuries to Florida, a team who like Bama has beat pretty much nobody... they shouldn't be favored more than 6, max.

You mean like in the 2006 NC Game? :36_11_6:

Agree 100% (as I made it 6)........:shake:

The line set at 9 1/2 is asking for money on Alabama. The books want money on Alabama. Guys, Florida will roll. And if you guys think Percy Harvin isn't playing, you're WRONG. He is good to go even though they wont tell you that for sure till game time. He has been wearing a boot and gave a big thumbs up to his coach and doctors about playing Saturday. I believe the sprain is not as bad as people think and this guy will be flying come Saturday. But what the hell do I know? ;)

shark? give me info on Harvin. a sprain that has a guy being carried off the field by two guys does not heal in a week, not even a month. guys all over the field can play with it though. guys that aren't percy harvin esq. not saying he won't play, but his entire game rests on his agility, and 1 swollen ankle will kill the ability to cut and gain speed laterally. hell a healthy player in a boot will lose 2 steps. if he plays he's a decoy, and he won't play as a decoy because UF has the horses to back him up

the line opened at 10.5 and moved to 9.5. not sure why you think that particular spread means the books want people on UF. IMO the books are not taking a position on this game. why would they risk it? too much money ot made in juice by the sheer volume of $ that will be on it. you're post is pretty much garbage. lol

I bet this same game around 15 years-- florida was -6.5 and I won with BAMA--

All I remember JAY Barker was the QB for BAMA and they had a good D and made a PICK 6-

I will make my own line who would you bet???????

Coach to have slept more hours this week--

Meyer -110
Saban -110

same game on paper as the game after that game Sammy, when bama matched up against Gino and the canes

...and that world class speed of Lamar Thomas being hawked down by George Teague at the 10. Man all that speed will run circles around Bama. Earily similar to the Bama/Canes game. All the national FLA love.

Back