Ajayi to Philly?

Absolute steal.

With how wide-open the league is right now... great move...go for it...

Well missing Peters but yeah I agree...I believe Ajayi is due for a sizeable contract after this season, thus only a 4th rounder. Obviously value diminishes when you gotta pay the piper.

Doesn't help my recent trade for Leg Blount lol.

Seriously, seems like an unnecessary luxury for the Eagles. Ajayi is not a much better than Blount, if at all. And he's not a much better receiver than Smallwood, if at all. Then they already had Clement as a jack of all trades guy.

They'd have been better to make a play for D Brown with Peters out.

I don't see how this benefits Miami at all. They are right in the thick of things Playoff wise halfway through the season, so why get rid of one of your best players for something that offers you no value now?

I don't see an issue with the 4th rounder thing though. In this league, I personally think running backs are a dime a dozen. Sure there are a few with some elite talent, but mostly its blocking and offensive scheme that makes the back.

And Benjamin to Bills. What is this? NBA/MLB?

Now that's a bold pickup. Bills want to break their long non-playoff drought. They move into a sneaky contender position.

But usually in MLB the contenders are buying and the losers are selling. I can understand Miami selling, they're kinda fake with Cutler/Moore at QB. But the Panthers?

Not sure what Carolina is thinking, the Panthers are in the mix. Can Cam throw it to himself? I have Funchess in fantasy and I can tell you he's just a guy. Maybe they expect Shepard to step up?

Panthers are in shambles. Team is not happy.

Benjamin was a good trade for a third and a 7th rounder.

This is a receiver who has a major knee injury and major weight issues. He gets overweight easily.

He is hit or miss but with that weight problem he likely won’t be in the league for more than 3 years.

With the speed of the Dbs it’s a matter of time before he will be too slow to play in the nfl.

Carolina main receiver is Greg Olson.

Add in emerging Shepherd and more touches for Macaffrey and Curtis Samuel.

Realistically Carolina knew that Benjamin is the current version of Mike Williams who had weight issues.

I don't see how this benefits Miami at all. They are right in the thick of things Playoff wise halfway through the season, so why get rid of one of your best players for something that offers you no value now?

I don't see an issue with the 4th rounder thing though. In this league, I personally think running backs are a dime a dozen. Sure there are a few with some elite talent, but mostly its blocking and offensive scheme that makes the back.

from what Ive seen its attitude issues with the offense, they were moving someone to send a message most guys said

Deadline passed, CLE and CIN had a deal for McCarron with 5 mins to go and the Bengals got the paperwork in but Browns didn't. AJ thanking his lucky stars the Browns couldn't even get that right.

Deadline passed, CLE and CIN had a deal for McCarron with 5 mins to go and the Bengals got the paperwork in but Browns didn't. AJ thanking his lucky stars the Browns couldn't even get that right.
fucking morons. And they were going to give Cincy more than SF offered for JG. Buffoons.

Not that we needed confirmation, but this is the worst team/organization in sports. Contract them already or at the very least ship them off to London where the fans don't know any better yet.

Now reports saying Cincy botched the trade. Browns apparently sent over the documents for Cincy to sign and send in and Cincy sent in a document to the league confirming the trade with only their signature on it.

There is this thing called the internet. The league might want to look into how it can streamline their transactions. If the mortgage industry can do it, so can the NFL. for christ sakes.....

Someone one or both of these teams could fuck up a DocuSign even though it takes you to every spot to sign in a second...realize what we're dealing with here.

Someone one or both of these teams could fuck up a DocuSign even though it takes you to every spot to sign in a second...realize what we're dealing with here.
hahaha, you are probably right. It's the Browns and the Bungles.

insert late Vikings draft pick joke here...

Trade of Benjamin has to mean that Olsen is looking good to return after the Panthers bye. That gives him six games remaining in the season.

Anyone seen that ESPN Brady article that dropped today

That guys post playing career is going to be interesting with all this tb12 method stuff

McCarron probably hid the paperwork so the deal couldn't be finalized lol

I've heard that Benjamin had constant weight issues and Ron was sick of it. Not sure if there's any truth to that or not. People saying he ate his way out of Carolina.

Why only for a 4th rounder? What am I missing?

I'm no expert but I've read a lot that they have real long term concerns about his knees. As bad as they have stunk this season (not blaming him) maybe they just wanted to rattle cages? Certainly think it great move for philly this season at least!

Last edited:
Now that's a bold pickup. Bills want to break their long non-playoff drought. They move into a sneaky contender position.

But usually in MLB the contenders are buying and the losers are selling. I can understand Miami selling, they're kinda fake with Cutler/Moore at QB. But the Panthers?

Not sure what Carolina is thinking, the Panthers are in the mix. Can Cam throw it to himself? I have Funchess in fantasy and I can tell you he's just a guy. Maybe they expect Shepard to step up?

To me funchess - Benjamin mirror images at times. Funchess on my bench as well hoping helps his stock'

2dabank has it right... Steve Smith said the same thing. Can't have the same wr Ginn provided the stretch and with him gone they are missing that deep speed threat.

Back