AFC Divisional Round : Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh got their dream referee for the game. Brad Allen led the league in defensive secondary penalties (PI, holding and illegal contact) with 51 called. Jags had a league low 9 defensive secondary penalties all season. Get ready to see at least 3 called on the Jags in this one.

Hard pressed to play the under in any Steelers game, their defense is pathetic, chunk play after chunk play all year, they have not played many starting QB's or good ones. Now take their best player out of the game. Yikes. Jax will run and pass on Pitt, I also look for Ben to have a better game this time around.

Hard pressed to play the under in any Steelers game, their defense is pathetic, chunk play after chunk play all year, they have not played many starting QB's or good ones. Now take their best player out of the game. Yikes. Jax will run and pass on Pitt, I also look for Ben to have a better game this time around.

Agreed, One of the bigger problems has been Tomlin's Splash plays....They seem to occur vs the Steelers defense. Expect 1 or 2 big plays by Jax. Whether it's a blown coverage or Ego, i don't know. The only way the Steelers win is to score more points that Jax. If they're losing expect a few pick-6's.

Pittsburgh got their dream referee for the game. Brad Allen led the league in defensive secondary penalties (PI, holding and illegal contact) with 51 called. Jags had a league low 9 defensive secondary penalties all season. Get ready to see at least 3 called on the Jags in this one.

I seriously hate this joke ass league. Can't trust them to call this game fairly at all. As much as I think jags can play with steelers I don't think there a snowballs chance in hell NFL allows jags to crash the pats/steelers matchup they want next week.

I have to agree 2dabank. Refs changed the game tonight against Titans. I expect Pitt to win tomorrow, whether they deserve it or not. Sigh. It may as well be wrestling.

I dont really consider the Eagles an upset since they were at home , but I think Jags have a great chance here

I felt the Steelers played so many close games this year

I dont even think Bortles has to do much just don’t fuck up

Bortles looked retarded last week, but that wind was tricky. Can he be hated more? Unless you are from Pitt, not sure why anyone roots for this bunch outside Shazier. Tomlin is a cheater, prolly racist and loves his yes men. Cant wait for the game. I had titans +4.5/+155 1st half and refs did us. Pretty sure they do me again. Would only play ATS with Jags in this dirty nfl

Good point Gandolf. Looks like temps today will be from 15 to 18 degrees. Bitter cold for the Jax boys. Seeing a lot of love for them today but they couldnt be in a tougher spot. They are a cute story but Pit off a bye, playing at home with revenge, with temps in the teens is not a good look.....

Pit ML may be the play here.

Bortles looked retarded last week, but that wind was tricky. Can he be hated more? Unless you are from Pitt, not sure why anyone roots for this bunch outside Shazier. Tomlin is a cheater, prolly racist and loves his yes men. Cant wait for the game. I had titans +4.5/+155 1st half and refs did us. Pretty sure they do me again. Would only play ATS with Jags in this dirty nfl

+1. Tomlin a loser. Hoping the Jags deliver us the Rapist retirement, a Bell inflated contract, and they can join the Browns for the next 10 years.

I seriously hate this joke ass league. Can't trust them to call this game fairly at all. As much as I think jags can play with steelers I don't think there a snowballs chance in hell NFL allows jags to crash the pats/steelers matchup they want next week.

reading some of the conspiracy theories i had the thought.....maybe just maybe the pats and the steelers are the 2 best teams

not sure i'm going to play the game, but with tomlin as pitt coach and with the jags d i can see the jags winning this game....i do not believe the league will try to dictate who wins through officiating....and imho the officials did not in any way dictate the outcome of last night's game....the better team by a mile dictated the win

Really like Pit TTo24. They hit this number in every home game this year except the first match up against Jacksonville when Ben had 5 picks. Jags D is good but, unless they turn Pit over a bunch again, they will surrender pts.

In terms of props, liking longest fg u45.5. That Ball is going to be like a rock to kick today

not sure i'm going to play the game, but with tomlin as pitt coach and with the jags d i can see the jags winning this game....i do not believe the league will try to dictate who wins through officiating....and imho the officials did not in any way dictate the outcome of last night's game....the better team by a mile dictated the win

Agree about jags, Romo and I, haha disagree about titan game. Pats are better but 2nd quarter was nonsense. Steelers defense is for shit too

weird... I was just reading this article from a couple years ago and Allen used to call the fewest in the NFL

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...nt-almost-all-penalty-types-sorted-by-referee

Pittsburgh parlay of Steez/Pens is + money. Pens are on a little roll, starting to score 5 on 5.

I don’t understand all the love for Jax. I think they are who they showed to be last week. Pittsburgh is gonna spank em. I have spoken.

Pittsburgh Steelers All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown's injured calf is "not close to 100 percent," but he is active for Sunday's AFC divisional playoff game against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Brown is almost one month removed from a partially torn left calf muscle that occurred against the New England Patriots on Dec. 17, forcing him to miss the final two games of the regular season.

Sources told ESPN's Dan Graziano there are lingering concerns about Brown's calf holding up in the cold weather at Pittsburgh's Heinz Field, but the receiver participated in Saturday's walk-through and also was a full participant in practice on Wednesday and Thursday.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22086933/antonio-brown-pittsburgh-steelers-active-injured-calf

And the books for the most part (the books that matter, anyway) refuse to move off the 7.

Go Pitt...

if pitt gets a 10+ point lead, the game and spread is over imo

Jacksonville needs to stay in it offensively early

Back