Advice that I'd like to share..

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
so no game of tha year kinda bets this week ur sayin? no 4 or 5 or 10 times normal bets?

Nah, he's just saying relax in a hammock.

Yes.. This week of college football is very difficult IMHO.. I suggest lowering bet size and not trying to go out with a big bang cause it's the last regular season week with a full slate of games.. I always take it easy this last week and I've had to learn the hard way. If you do good then more power to you. I've been around these forums a while and there are usually a few threads after this week where people blow their wad.. It's very tough to figure out these games versus teams who know each other well.

Take it easy this week
Yes.. This week of college football is very difficult IMHO.. I suggest lowering bet size and not trying to go out with a big bang cause it's the last regular season week with a full slate of games.. I always take it easy this last week and I've had to learn the hard way. If you do good then more power to you. I've been around these forums a while and there are usually a few threads after this week where people blow their wad.. It's very tough to figure out these games versus teams who know each other well.

As usual, Very well said gyno...I have been lucky enough to have been around this game for many a year and this is the week to just sit back and enjoy as anything can happen...and will. Although I did like Bama -9 and Stanford-12 both for two

Thanks for all of ur contributions to the forum gyno.

GLTA

Excellent advice, gyno. I have the same mindset you do.

Several factors make this a hard week to handicap. One, it is blood feud week where the school that started as an agricultural school plays the rich school with higher academic standards. It is almost always more important to the lesser school because they think if they can just beat them in football they can shove that superior attitude in their faces. They can't, but it is prime motivation.

Plus, it is the week when a lot of teams that are prepping for a conference title game next week plays a game that is meaningless to them, but may be important to the other team.

Add in the fact it is the last full college slate of the season and some guys are desperate to get even and it can be suicide.

Still, you can find some outstanding opportunities if you look. My biggest bet last year--biggest bet of the five previous years actually--was this week of the season. UCLA had just pounded their rival USC to win the Pac 12 south and had to play a meaningless game against Stanford. They had to try and get up for a meaningless game then come right back and play the title game the following week.

Even worse, Stanford had everything riding on it. They HAD to win to get to the conference title game. So you could get Stanford at -1 and they just steamrolled UCLA.

You can sometimes find those games this week that don't exist any other week.

Overall, I take the same approach you do though.

Good advice any week but this on in particular..I've been lumped-up this week many times in the early years of gambling.
GL to all.

One, it is blood feud week where the school that started as an agricultural school plays the rich school with higher academic standards.

The funny thing is that in South Carolina the agricultural school (Clemson) has always had the higher academic standards.

Fondydouche...

Good for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fondydouche...

Good for you...

Hey jackass... I can see what you originally posted...

"Stay out of my threads fondydouche..

Have absolutely no interest in your opinion on games or anything for that matter

Get lost..."

So you can get lost and get off the site for a few days. It was meant as a joke to you sucking your own dick. I didn't even bet today, but talk about being a fucking asshole.

Hey jackass... I can see what you originally posted...

"Stay out of my threads fondydouche..

Have absolutely no interest in your opinion on games or anything for that matter

Get lost..."

So you can get lost and get off the site for a few days. It was meant as a joke to you sucking your own dick. I didn't even bet today, but talk about being a fucking asshole.

Tko via verbal submission.

I understand your point, but this week presents us with two of the easiest betting opportunities of the entire season in KSU and Alabama. People should be loading up on both of these games.

Posters before personalities..another great poster is history for what?
He was given a 24 hr timeout ....his personal attack was totally unprovoked...I like gyne, but if he doesn't want to return that's on him....making it something bigger than it is is all...nearly every member on here has been given timeouts at some point....things are said and you move on it's pretty simple..

gyno also helped promote the site on the radio stations he gave his picks on...not a huge thing but something he didn't have to do but did. Disappointing for sure.

Just hope a good member hasn't been driven off the site for some stupid shit

Can bet we won't be getting any more promotions on the radio

Just hope a good member hasn't been driven off the site for some stupid shit

Can bet we won't be getting any more promotions on the radio

Not the case at all.

He made a comment to a mod here that didn't need to be made(not sure of their personal history that provoked it).

He was given a temp ban. He asked me via twitter to look at it so-to-speak. The mod who temp-banned him unbanned him within 18 hours(at most) of it having been done(in the best interest of the site and members moving forward).

Pretty simple case. You cannot go around calling people that run the site names. At the same point, he is a great contributor to the forum so the temp-ban was lifted quickly so all parties could move forward.

Nothing more, nothing less.

No need for assumptions to be made. I see members doing that already.

i'm kind of new around here, and somewhat of a dummy when it comes down to it. but correct me if i'm wrong here: gyno made some comment about the badger that were offensive? but when i looked at what he said, it wasn't that bad. did gyno edit the page after he pressed send, or did the mods change his comment. because i saw that the badger quoted something different than what was posted. i don't get it.

Why everyone so thin-skinned now a days? It was less than 24 hours. Geesh, everyone take the skirt off and move on. If he chooses to post, excellent. If not, unfortunate but take care.

i'm kind of new around here, and somewhat of a dummy when it comes down to it. but correct me if i'm wrong here: gyno made some comment about the badger that were offensive? but when i looked at what he said, it wasn't that bad. did gyno edit the page after he pressed send, or did the mods change his comment. because i saw that the badger quoted something different than what was posted. i don't get it.

Yes, it was edited per Fondy FWIW

i agree with you Steed, on that statement, people are super sensitive and thin skinned nowadays. At the saem time, Fondy didn't need to ban Gyno. I know his original comment was much harsher than the edited one, but come on, people say worse things to other members every day, just because Fondy has the ability to ban a dude doesnt mean he should over something so minor.

And yes, I don't think Fondy said anything in the first place but Gyno took it wrong and fired back. It's a silly situation overall, im tryin to get gyno back.

But yeah, he went on the EOM radio broadcast a few times, and gave em a few winners so they like him...each time hes mentioned CTG, and one or two more forums he likes. The dude does win, and he does find plays like nobody else, whether it be a crazy prop or team total, or a straight spread bet.

Why everyone so thin-skinned now a days? It was less than 24 hours. Geesh, everyone take the skirt off and move on. If he chooses to post, excellent. If not, unfortunate but take care.
This. People are way too sensitive about stupid shit on here. Just have fun on here and don't take everything so seriously

i agree with you Steed, on that statement, people are super sensitive and thin skinned nowadays. At the saem time, Fondy didn't need to ban Gyno. I know his original comment was much harsher than the edited one, but come on, people say worse things to other members every day, just because Fondy has the ability to ban a dude doesnt mean he should over something so minor.

And yes, I don't think Fondy said anything in the first place but Gyno took it wrong and fired back. It's a silly situation overall, im tryin to get gyno back.

But yeah, he went on the EOM radio broadcast a few times, and gave em a few winners so they like him...each time hes mentioned CTG, and one or two more forums he likes. The dude does win, and he does find plays like nobody else, whether it be a crazy prop or team total, or a straight spread bet.

Understood, but end of day Fondy is a Partner. If he wants to ban anyone he wants, he can and it can then be discussed at the Mod/Partner level. It's not something up for discussion by anyone else to be totally honest. And well if people want to leave/not post because of it...well, unfortunately...so be it. There's 9,500 members trying to run this site the best way they think possible. Doesn't work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back