Advice that I'd like to share..

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. People are way too sensitive about stupid shit on here. Just have fun on here and don't take everything so seriously

Post this on a bulletin board somewhere lol

It was a fun forum and just that three years ago. No more, no less.

gyno does some spots on eog podcasts,pretty good too.
Shame this went on,youre all good lads here.

They have podcasts, but, the "EOG (Eye On Gaming) Sports Hour" is a live sports and gambling talk show that has been on for years out of Vegas on KLAV 1230 AM. It's on nightly, M-F 10-11pm Pacific.

Gyno has been a guest on Thursday nights (for at least the past month or so) where not only has he mentioned CTG every time and given "shout outs" to guys like Alex, GLB and others, but, he's delivered an insane winning percentage with the picks he's given out on the show.

Why everyone so thin-skinned now a days? It was less than 24 hours. Geesh, everyone take the skirt off and move on. If he chooses to post, excellent. If not, unfortunate but take care.

I like both guys very much, but, if we're talking "thin-skinned", it seems to me that Fondy displayed the "thin skin" with the ban in the first place. Obviously, gyno immediately thought better of what he posted and decided to edit it. There was no reason to go back and bring the "pre-edit" post back into the mix and make a fuss about it, imo.

i agree with you Steed, on that statement, people are super sensitive and thin skinned nowadays. At the saem time, Fondy didn't need to ban Gyno. I know his original comment was much harsher than the edited one, but come on, people say worse things to other members every day, just because Fondy has the ability to ban a dude doesnt mean he should over something so minor.

And yes, I don't think Fondy said anything in the first place but Gyno took it wrong and fired back. It's a silly situation overall, im tryin to get gyno back.

But yeah, he went on the EOM radio broadcast a few times, and gave em a few winners so they like him...each time hes mentioned CTG, and one or two more forums he likes. The dude does win, and he does find plays like nobody else, whether it be a crazy prop or team total, or a straight spread bet.

:shake:

Yeah, same here... I've tried talking him out of it, but, he's told me he's "never posting at CTG again". I'm hoping he changes his mind.

I like both guys very much, but, if we're talking "thin-skinned", it seems to me that Fondy displayed the "thin skin" with the ban in the first place. Obviously, gyno immediately thought better of what he posted and decided to edit it. There was no reason to go back and bring the "pre-edit" post back into the mix and make a fuss about it, imo.
Dude gyno is very sensitive. I remember him threatening to quit posting in one of his baseball threads because people were disagreeing with his pick. Tell him to put on his big boy pants

Ok. This was my question. So gyno said some mean shit, thought better of it, and edited it? Essentially calling himself out and by default, admitting it was out of bounds? And he got suspended. oh.

Ok. This was my question. So gyno said some mean shit, thought better of it, and edited it? Essentially calling himself out and by default, admitting it was out of bounds? And he got suspended. oh.

Yes, but, edited it right away and nobody really saw it, to my knowledge. But mods can go back and look at edited posts to see what they were "pre-edit".

Yes, but, edited it right away and nobody really saw it, to my knowledge. But mods can go back and look at edited posts to see what they were "pre-edit".

i guess that's what i'm struggling with. similar to the tree falling down, if we say mean stuff about a partner, and nobody reads it...

agree with this...gyno did a edit must be pretty quickly to my knowledge..not like he kept it up for all to see.

this whole thing stemmed back to gyno posting in Fondy's weekly picks for NCCAF a few back. Gyno asked him a question and didn't get a response so he posted something else. Fondy then posted something back like i don't have time or something. That at least what i think set gyno off... but imo..my guess is there are more history than that

this whole thing stemmed back to gyno posting in Fondy's weekly picks for NCCAF a few back. Gyno asked him a question and didn't get a response so he posted something else. Fondy then posted something back like i don't have time or something. That at least what i think set gyno off... but imo..my guess is there are more history than that

Sounds like quite a conflict.

You know,when I was a kid.... nobody had heard of colour tv,not many people had phones..Im taking them that have a line and sit in the house,not them that most people have stuck to their ear and constantly look at to see if its changed colour,grew hairs or whatever(what the fuck do the look at at?),my gran was the 1st to get a colour tv in the street,the whole neighbourhood came over...it was fucking huge,sitting in a big cabinet that must of done 2 oak trees in.
When you wanted to talk to someone,you actually,well,went to talk to them.Words written on a screen dont mean much do they ?
Delete this thread fellas,and lets get on with it,talking sport and talking shit.The place is too good to let this drag on.

:cheers:

the written word can be so misconstrued

badger is the wheel…gotta respect the wheel

miss gyno…great stuff…hope he comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back