Adrian Peterson son attacked

• Thread starter Thread starter Mokey
  • Start date Start date
what happened to his baby is a real shame and tragic......sickening

but cmon AP...stop trying to win the Shawn Kemp father of the year award

Adrian Peterson's baby count is now at 5 ... 'cause a 4th woman has surfaced who has a child with the NFL star, TMZ has learned.
This time, the baby mama is Erica Syion -- a former dancer who worked at a gentlemen's club in Dallas, TX. Erica and Adrian have a 4-year-old son together.
Sources connected to the situation tell us ... the two have a financial arrangement, in which Adrian gives Erica money to pay for the kid's schooling, as well as living expenses.
We're told the two met in Houston back in 2007 ... but their relationship has deteriorated in the past few years.
Sources tell us Adrian IS involved in the child's life -- but Erica is the primary parent, with Adrian visiting when he can.
In total, Adrian has fathered (at least) 5 children: 2 kids he referenced in a 2009 documentary ... one was 4 at the time. He didn't mention the age of the other (it's likely he was referencing his son with Erica).
Since then ... he fathered Adrian Peterson Jr. (who's 2-years-old) and a 3-month-old daughter with a waitress in Minnesota. His other son, a 2-year-old, passed away last week.
It's possible his 8-year-old and AP Jr. have the same mom -- but so far, we haven't been able to confirm.

Adrian Peterson baby mama #2 Erica Syion left out one HUGE detail when she said the NFL star has taken good financial care of his kids -- back in April, TMZ has learned, she sued his ass for $52,032 in unpaid child support and other child-related bills.

Erica -- who has a 4-year-old son with Adrian -- went on "TMZ Live" Wednesday, claiming AP dutifully pays his child support on time. But that wasn't the case earlier this year.

We've learned Erica filed court docs, claiming Peterson failed to pay child support for three straight years, and also failed to reimburse her for their son's travel expenses and school tuition -- a bill that totaled $52,032.

There must have been some bad blood after that -- because Erica filed additional docs in July, asking the court to order Peterson not to trash talk her in front of their son, and not to hide their son from her.

But it was all resolved in September -- according to court docs, the two reached a settlement. Erica tells us, Adrian paid all his back child support as well as the other bills.

But there's a catch -- according to the docs, AP plans to stop paying school tuition for their son by next year. Interesting.

Calls to Adrian's camp weren't returned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/17/adria...ca-syion-lawsuit-child-support/#ixzz2iDdxby5N
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

NFL rushing king Adrian Peterson is after another MVP — Most Virile Parent.
The Minnesota Vikings running back had at least five children out of wedlock and could have had as many as seven, according to one of his ex-girlfriends.
The public only knew of three of Peterson’s children, before news surfaced of a fourth, a 2-year-old son, Tyrese, who died last week after he was allegedly beaten by the mother’s current boyfriend.
Modal Trigger
peterson12.jpg
Joseph Patterson is accused in the baby’s death.Photo: AP Photo/Argus Leader, Joe Ahlquist

Baby No. 5, who’s living with her mom in Minnesota, is a 3-month-old daughter, decked out adorably in a purple-and-gold onesie proclaiming her love for the Vikings, her fast-and-loose father’s franchise, according to TMZ.com.
Peterson, 28, has admitted that he only saw the boy for the first time after the child was in a coma.
It was unclear if Peterson has met his little fan/daughter, but the baby’s mother said she was upset over the little boy’s death.
“Today has been a long day finding out my [daughter’s] brother passed away and knowing that she never even got to meet him,” the mother, a steak-house waitress, said on her Facebook page, according to TMZ.com. The Web site said the girl’s birth certificate lists Peterson as the last name.
But another woman has come forward to say she is the mother of another Peterson child — a 4-year-old boy — and that the running back has fathered enough children to run offense on seven-on-seven drills.
“To my knowledge he takes care of them all,” Erica Syion, a former gentlemen’s-club dancer from Dallas, told TMZ, “but I only found out about the other two this week.”
Syion said Peterson pays child support but doesn’t spend as much quality time with his children as he should. “He gets my son in the summertime,” Syion said, “but he could do better.”
Sympathy for NFL’s 2012 MVP has begun to wane in the days after Ty’s death.
Modal Trigger
peterson31.jpg
Adrian Peterson with his son, Adrian Jr., 1, during Vikingstraining camp in July.Photo: AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall

First, there was the revelation that Peterson had only met the child after he was beaten, after a recent paternity test confirmed that Peterson was the father.
And then there was his decision to play on in the face of tragedy.
“I’m ready to roll,” he said. “I’m focused.”
One person close to the situation said he has had enough.
“So tired of this ‘poor Adrian Peterson’ s-–t,” Bobby Ruffin, the man who raised Peterson’s son, wrote on Facebook. “Let me blow all your minds. The boy who died was my son.
“Yes, A.P., he was the biological father, but I raised him and he carried my name. Tyrese Robert Ruffin. I don’t blame A.P. for not really caring cuz him and I both found out recently who the biological father was.
“So yea this isn’t all out yet but I’m sick of the poor A.P. s-–t. He didn’t know or even meet my son. Sorry for the outburst but [put] yourself in my place.”
Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, the boyfriend of Tyrese’s mother, was charged last week with aggravated assault and aggravated battery and is being held on $750,000 cash bond.

I hate to say it but i saw all this extra shit coming a mile away. Just the look he had when he was giving that initial interview said it all. Didn't give a shit that this kid died. In fact it's one less bill this asshole has to pay and one less phone call he has to make on Christmas Day.

i remember hearing this initially on vacation and saying to my girl, oh man thats brutal, i really felt bad for AP and all involved. I had a pit in my stomach for him actually and remember just shaking my head over and over.

However, the media again misrepresented this case as so many others without facts or details, i am glad i could come in an underground gambling site and find out more information than i could ever get from espn/sports illustrated other than what a tough willed guy AP is and how i should pity him.

[h=1]Court documents refute paternity claims against Adrian Peterson[/h]
14830.png

Jason La CanforaCBS Sports NFL Insider

<time class="storyDate">October 20, 2013 10:05 AM</time>
adrian-peterson-hgh-testing-.jpg
<figcaption>Adrian Peterson is in the tabloid crosshairs following the death of his son. (USATSI)</figcaption> For more news and notes from Jason La Canfora, tune into The NFL Today Sunday at noon ET on CBS.

The mother of one of Adrian Peterson's children, who claimed recently she was owed more than $50,000 in unpaid child support and other bills, was in fact owed no back support, according to court documents. Furthermore, the Vikings star filed suit against her in March alleging she had violated their custody agreement. Peterson sought, and gained, additional visitation rights to the child, according to a modified custody agreement filed with the court in June.
Peterson is dealing with the most tumultuous and trying time of his career, after a son he had only recently learned was his was beaten to death in South Dakota. Following that revelation, tabloid and gossip publications and websites have reported on his other children and delved into his private life, often in a careless manner. Peterson, naturally, has been shaken by the events, according to some close to him, and they believe his reputation is being unduly tarnished (a crass comment from a CNN personality referring to Peterson as being MIA for his kids, was particularly hurtful, and, in fact, complete opposite the role he has taken with them).
And, most disturbing, some of what has been published simply is not true. Erica Syion, the mother to a 4-year-old child with Peterson, claimed to TMZ.com that the All-Pro running back had reneged on childcare payments and filed court documents in April alleging as much.
However, according to papers filed in Peterson's suit from March, there is documentation that he never had missed a payment, and that he was paying for private school tuition and other requests that he was not ordered to under their custody agreement from 2009. According to the court documents, Peterson actually had been prevented from having even more of a role in the child's life. Those documents allege repeated violations by Syion, including demanding $3,000 additional to allow Peterson to spend time with the child on a weekend in which he was legally entitled to do so. Peterson had already agreed to pay for her flight and accommodations near his home in Houston during that visit, though that also went above his legal obligations.
In another instance, Peterson claims Syion flew to his home in Houston and then flew back without him actually getting any visitation time with the child. And, in the motion, he claims she also violated the terms of their agreement by moving and changing phone numbers without properly notifying him and the court.
Also in the court order, Peterson asks for additional summer custody of the child. Peterson, in fact, was granted joint custody of the child in June (that court order was signed Sept. 6), and, according to court documents, he was granted expended summer and holiday visitation.
All of this was resolved only months before Peterson was notified of a son who was residing in South Dakota. Peterson, upon learning of that, had made plans to fly the 2-year-old to Minnesota to begin getting to know him, but never got that chance. He met the toddler while he was on life support, tragically, before the child passed away last weekend. Peterson traveled to South Dakota for the funeral last week, making the timing of the baseless attacks on his willingness to care for his children all the more troubling.
The business of digging into the private affairs and personal matters of someone in a time of personal loss is sad and sordid enough, but giving an open platform to others to make allegations that run totally counter to the court record is even more disturbing.

what a true POS

people who blame the media for misinformation are sometimes the truly misinformed...they will believe only what they want to believe no matter who tells it to them

the thread is 3 pages long, obviously someone cares

opinions are like assholes, this guy just got caught up in some tabloid bullshit

Back