Adrian Peterson son attacked

• Thread starter Thread starter Mokey
  • Start date Start date
M

Mokey

http://nflspinzone.com/2013/10/11/adrian-petersons-2-year-old-son-severely-beaten-by-mothers-boyfriend/

Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital ... after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, TMZ has learned.

The Minnesota Vikings running back immediately left his team to be with his son.

Officials tell us they've arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson ... who's been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant.

According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson's son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday ... and found the child unresponsive.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital and medical experts determined the injuries were consistent with abuse.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the child suffered severe head injuries.

I wonder how that guy feels with an Angry Adrian Peterson. Just let AP go visit him in jail, please.

Thoughts and prayers go out to all involed. Sounds like the kid will not make it through the day. pulling the plug. Sad truely SAD....

not sure if you guys watch Sons of Anarchy, but this guy deserves to get a daily visit from the guy that visted Otto before his demise.

I know the obvious response is how the fuck do you beat a 2yr old kid?

I just don't understand human nature sometimes.

Completely fucked up. However, kind of strange that AP has a two year old and the mother has a bf. Men need not to be having children with women they dont plan on being with. Im guessing she is a gold digger and that he could give a fuck about her, and like always when parents are irresponsible, the children are the ones that suffer. Shit happens every day in this country.

Satan is roaming as fast as he can before his time runs out.

Lord, bless this child and give him your strength. We leave you to handle vengeance. Amen

Completely fucked up. However, kind of strange that AP has a two year old and the mother has a bf. Men need not to be having children with women they dont plan on being with. Im guessing she is a gold digger and that he could give a fuck about her, and like always when parents are irresponsible, the children are the ones that suffer. Shit happens every day in this country.

Doesn't justify what happened to this poor kid but you are 100 % correct.

If someone did that to my kid....holy hell, I wouldnt just shoot them, I would make them suffer any way possible and see how they fuk they like it!!!

27 year old fukn pussy!!! Man, yea right, coward ass puss more like it!!

yea i found that strange also...
if that is his child and he is not going to make it, AP back at practice...pathetic on his part too

Smh he was just on ESPN almost smiling. He doesn't give a fuck. Said he is playing sunday

Bizzare story to say the least. Like Shark said, at the end of the day there's a kid who best case is going to be walking around with brain damage for the rest of his life.

This fuck will get his in the slammer. Kid killers aren't exactly high on the totem pole in the pen....

The kid may not even be his and he certainly was not in the kids life. You'd think he would want some kind of paternity testing with the kind of money that might be potentially involved. There is more to this than we know.

Yeah, too early to draw much from this story until the facts are straight. The guys I heard on the radio seemed to be implying that there was a paternity test done recently but I'm not sure how true that is...

RIP to the little one

rot in hell to the murderer

Cannot believe AP is actually going to play this weekend. I guess he wasn't in the kids life at all

You obviously don't have kids. If someone beat my 2 year old to death I wouldn't be able to do anything except plan that fuckers death.

:shake:

I have a 7 month old girl and just found out Monday we having another. I hold my daughter and say to my wife...."how can anyone hurt someone so damn innocent!"??

:shake:

I have a 7 month old girl and just found out Monday we having another. I hold my daughter and say to my wife...."how can anyone hurt someone so damn innocent!"??

Damn Irish twins, Congrats.

The guy who did it is a piece of shit of the first order.

You obviously don't have kids. If someone beat my 2 year old to death I wouldn't be able to do anything except plan that fuckers death.

It makes no difference whether or not I have kids. It's human nature. My point was specific to the comment about vilifying someone about being a deadbeat dad when nobody knows the facts yet. I read they just did a DNA test... It's possible he didn't even know about the child until recently.

Let's stick to the main issue here. A fucking coward maliciously killed an innocent child.

It makes no difference whether or not I have kids. It's human nature. My point was specific to the comment about vilifying someone about being a deadbeat dad when nobody knows the facts yet. I read they just did a DNA test... It's possible he didn't even know about the child until recently.

Let's stick to the main issue here. A fucking coward maliciously killed an innocent child.

Good post. Been bugging me all afternoon.

Bottom line here is the young one.

I look at my two year old and think about how fucking mad he can make me and this shit makes no sense at all. He may be just a baby but the kid can push my buttons. I guess my point is this. I've been about as mad as I can get at the boy but I've never even gotten to the point where I'd lay a finger on him. There is seriously something wrong with people who hurt a kid out of anger. This mother fucker beat a two year old to death. Makes no damn sense. RIP little one.

Not taking a shot at you either. I was specifically referring to the fact that AP will play under the circumstances, which is incomprehensible to me.

Not taking a shot at you either. I was specifically referring to the fact that AP will play under the circumstances, which is incomprehensible to me.

AP is either going to shatter records or he's going to lose focus there's no either or here. Will be interesting to see how he does

I just heard an interview in the car, so I didn't see his facial expressions but I heard no heartache, no anger, no nothing in his voice. He said "right now I'm just focused on getting a W".... WTF. Really?!

If that happened to me I'd need a minimum of 2 weeks just to be able to function.

I believe there will come a time when the NFL will have its own Canseco like rat who comes out and talks about lifestyles such as an AP and Steve McNair. It's not if it's going to happen but when and who. The person would have to be willing to be black balled out of the NFL but hungry enough to make a few $$$.

I just heard an interview in the car, so I didn't see his facial expressions but I heard no heartache, no anger, no nothing in his voice. He said "right now I'm just focused on getting a W".... WTF. Really?!

If that happened to me I'd need a minimum of 2 weeks just to be able to function.

Seriously? Disgusting

if he said that I hope he blows both Achilles tendons sunday

unreal

I think he plays. Not justifying the crime, its horrific. But how often was he in this kids life? It seems like very little.

Back