Academy Awards

What movie theatre showed the OJ documentary?
They actually showed it in full, in select theaters, I think just to qualify for the oscars. I remember hearing them say that on a sports radio show or something about that when Ezra was interviewed

agree - like him a lot

equal opportunity offender

Walking the line is an art that he's mastered perfectly

Remember his first show, after the Super Bowl...him and Adam were getting half cocked and no one thought it would last 3 months. Oops

Wouldn't be surprised to see CBS bump Colbert to make sure Corden stays around. He has staying power, already a huge base of support and his production is on point

What film won Oscar for Best Pitcure the year everyone was born and graduated high school?
mine was One flew over the Cukoo's Nest and Schindlers List.

What film won Oscar for Best Pitcure the year everyone was born and graduated high school?
mine was One flew over the Cukoo's Nest and Schindlers List.
Born - One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest (never saw)
Graduated - Forrest Gump (watched many times and still great to this day)

The Sound of Music and Terms of Endearment. Saw the former many times, the latter never.

Yeah those are three unbelievable classics

Pulp Fiction top 5 all time for me

This oughta be good, buncha tourists that don't know they're going in to the Oscars :rofl:

He could've, he decided it was more important to make a statement. That will be forgotten in 48 hours.

Typically have a hard time making it to the important awards but this has been good so far. Host is great, speeches for shit awards have been short, and a couple actually good speeches

What funny has Kimmel done

None of the jokes were memorable

Feeding audience bit been done 3x now

The thing with bringing these random people is just not good

Back