abcs week 7 plays.. Im alright for those wondering..

Will abcs have another week last week

• No way.. The guy was a legend I am predicting him to go undefeted this week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure he will.. He was a fluke..

• Who is abcs.. and why did i visit this stupid thread!

• Total voters
A

abcs

Had a fun week last week. violin I think whatever king has, I caught, that shit is contagious..
Against the Spread
helmet_navy.gif
- 1.5 ( -105 ) Risking 2 units :spank: :spank:

helmet_georgia.gif
-12.5 (-116) To win 2 units ( I waited too long, but I jumped on it once i knew Vandys qb was a ?). :spank:
helmet_michigan.gif
-7 (-105) Risking 2 units
helmet_pennstate.gif
+7.5 (-127) Risking 2 units.. Worst case scenario Michigan wins by less than 6 than i lose like .3 units, which isnt the end of the world, that was tough news to hear about Menningham... violin :wacka wacka:

helmet_ncstate.gif
Moneyline (-168) Risking 3.2 to win 2 Units :moose:
helmet_westvirginia.gif
-14 (-105) First half Risking 3 units :spank:

helmet_oregon.gif
-6 (-115) First half Risking 1.1 units :cheers:

Money Line Parlay

helmet_oregon.gif
helmet_georgia.gif
helmet_ohiostate.gif
Risking 2.5 to win 1.8 :spank:

helmet_wisconsin.gif
(W)
helmet_bears.gif
[Open] Risking 3 units to win ?!?!?

helmet_nebraska.gif
helmet_washington.gif
helmet_redskins.gif
Risking 2 units to win 1.7 :hairout:ANother qb gettin hurt kills me violin

Last edited by a moderator:
ABCS,

Not to Crow, however, ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE, HOME SWEET HOME TO ME, GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP, ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

51 points against the nations best defense only allowing 6.8 pts per game.

That's all I'm going to crow. Good Luck the rest of the Season, hopefully you all can knock off Florida!!!!!!!!!!

:drink:

Thanks D. Yall are the better team. Ainge is the man, it will be funny to hear how much you guys jump back on the bandwagon.. i never lost faith in the kid, you dont just go from bein good to being shitty. Good luck the rest of the season. I never said we had a good d, dont let stats fool ya.

abcs--thelegend said:
Thanks D. Yall are the better team. Ainge is the man, it will be funny to hear how much you guys jump back on the bandwagon.. i never lost faith in the kid, you dont just go from bein good to being shitty. Good luck the rest of the season. I never said we had a good d, dont let stats fool ya.
I know you might not believe this but I thought it was fairly obvious that Randy Sanders has been the problem for a LONG time, not the players. FSU is in the same, actually worse situation, with Jeff Bowden. Soon as Jeff Bowden is gone, FSU will be back just like Tennessee.

Yea, but im sure i can go back and find post where they wanted ainge benched for clausen or cooter. Its obvious now that cutcliffe has helped but AT THE TIME, ainge took most of the heat. Anyways, i like your team this year Meachem is the most underrated wr in the country.

abcs--thelegend said:
Yea, but im sure i can go back and find post where they wanted ainge benched for clausen or cooter. Its obvious now that cutcliffe has helped but AT THE TIME, ainge took most of the heat. Anyways, i like your team this year Meachem is the most underrated wr in the country.
I agree with you. Any time your a QB or OC at a school like Tennessee or Georgia you always get to much credit or blame. Except with Sanders. He obviously needed all the blame, lol. ABCS how come Stafford didn't play more and do you think he end up starting again?

ABCS,

Thanks for making last week very entertaining on this site. It was good to have friendly discussions concerning our teams, and at the very end of the day good sportsmanship prevailed!!!!!!! I have never been in favor of a two QB rotation, college of pro. I just don't believe you can ever get in a groove and we all know QB need that!!!!!!!!

Good Luck the rest of the season!!!!!!!

:wacka wacka:

Thanks for the shameless advertising in my thread ;) I need to find some more plays asap..

I know the Cuse and they get beat down here... Pitt brought them back to sea level and they are a 2-9 type squad still in transition just waiting on a spread QB to come along... Patterson should be running option for a D2 school... he will be giving the Mountaniers GREAT field position all game. 1H avoids the late moose that WVU loves to give out

Alright i took the dogs. Basically the team is still optimistic. I mean they have a chance to win the sec east if they can beat florida.. They realized they played one good half of football, and now they get vandy coming off back to back road games after suffering a demoralizing loss in which they outplayed ole miss, but lost on the scoreboard basically killing their bowl chances. UGA will rotate qbs and the papers have been all over the offenes still. Vandy is respectable on D but eventually we will connect and blow a team out.. IF this play doesnt cash then i wont bet on these clowns the rest of the year. BTW Vandys qb is questionable, he had to sit out the second half of the ole piss game.
This reminds me a lot of the 'cornered dog' theory. Martinez is taking a lot of heat for the lack of defense. Lumpkin got benched at rb for not blocking.. Both qbs have something to prove. Who better to make a statement to the public with than against vandy
:23_31_4:Mark.. Show some balls and beat down a team once in your life

Prediction UGA 27 Vandy 10 :shake:

Last edited by a moderator:
abcs--SMODOD said:
Thanks for the shameless advertising in my thread ;) I need to find some more plays asap..

Just make sure you click the button before each pick :shake:

Alright fellas im ready for today!! Ready to get back on track!
Wish i could add some more cheddar on oregon first quater and ats!

good luck this week. I got killed alst week too. Dont know if you were on the Mississippi St and Oklahoma St shananagins.

No but i had wvu -28.5 ( i got it early thinkin it would go up ) it dropped all the way to -20 or 21 and wvu ended up winning by 28

Needless to say that sucked :)

Well in the past 2 weeks ive gone from +35 units to +3.. with the bears ml pending. Pretty disapointing to say the least. I dont find it coincendintal though that i have done my least amount capping during this time, since i have had midterm exams. Either way my dogs cost me 2 units last week and like 7 this week.. pretty sad. As long as i stay in the black i will continue to fight onward. 5 positive weeks and 2 in the red.. just so happens the 2 in the red were really red. Maybe next week ill get hot again, who knows

Back