• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

abcs Preseason top 6.. Debate Welcomed

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
I was actually thinking earlier of making a play on Navy in that season opener, but a few posters are pretty high on ECU with you. Navy is going to be very decent this season as well!

I'll probably just sit and watch that opener to see how it all shakes out.

PlayWithMe said:
I was actually thinking earlier of making a play on Navy in that season opener, but a few posters are pretty high on ECU with you. Navy is going to be very decent this season as well!

I'll probably just sit and watch that opener to see how it all shakes out.

i believe this game will be on CSTV.

SHSU- I agree on the questions about OU's O-Line but I will have to disagree with you and say that Robinson or Braxton will make all-conf.

The one variable that we are all leaving out is the fact this years team will open it up more on offense with Wilson as the O-Cord. Chuck Long became way too predictable with his play calling and that, along with below avg O-Linemen, are the reasons for Ou's stagnent offenses.

I also hear ya on the "pushing" the big boys too hard. My nephew is a JR. in high school (6'3" 280) and he has the capabilities to play D-1 and we were talking the other day and he, as a lot of kids in Oklahoma do, dream of playing with the Sooners, but after attending a couple of camps, a few practices and few days of summer works when he was at OU for a band contest (yeah the kid can play any instrument, including the piano- I wish that I would have learned how to play the piano, talk about a pussy getting thing, but I must digress) he said that he doesn't think that he could take the abuse that some of the coaches give the "big boys".

Back