A very interesting observation

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
I am not sure what to make of this, but it sure seems like a large # of nba 2nd 1/2 totals are going under the # the last 4 days or so. Is it because teams with playoffs hopes locked up are resting starters in 2nd 1/2 or are the teams just hitting the brick wall after 76 games. What ever the case may be alot of them going under the posted totals in 2nd 1/2.

Oh man! I've been cashin' on these bets. Now they'll start to go over. Lay low, boys.

Remember,........

i cashed many totals under in the 2nd halves. alot of fades on weak teams and alot of rest from those locked in. very true. i'm gonna find the spots and hit the unders until they hit back.

Here is how I am going to play this week out. Instead of just betting the unders blindly, like I did Sunday. I am going to wait until half and find games which are right on the number and then pound the under.

For example, last night DFW and SEA had 101 points at half and the total was around 200 for the game. The second half total was 99.5. The game total and 2nd half went under. Same deal on the DEN/HOU game. Right on the number at half (105) when the game total was 210.

Here is how I am going to play this week out. Instead of just betting the unders blindly, like I did Sunday. I am going to wait until half and find games which are right on the number and then pound the under.

For example, last night DFW and SEA had 101 points at half and the total was around 200 for the game. The second half total was 99.5. The game total and 2nd half went under. Same deal on the DEN/HOU game. Right on the number at half (105) when the game total was 210.

I wouldn't put any stock in either. Denver with a 17 point margin at the half, and Seattle in an emotional final game in Seattle. Of course Denver is going to try to slow down the game with their lead. Seems a lot more situational than trend worthy.

25-5 unders in 2nd 1/2's last 4 days, I knew it was a large #, what do you guys think the reason is for this? This may be something we should make a note of for next year at this time. I would appreciate opinions on this, because I do believe it could be a $$ making opportunity for us at this time in years to come with teams who have playoff spots locked up, forget the games & totals just focus on 2nd 1/2 unders. 25-5 over a 4 day stretch is huge & not a fluke.

It fucking figures the 2 Under's I picked both went over

25-5? Wow...makes me sick that I couldn't get one right

25-5 unders in 2nd 1/2's last 4 days, I knew it was a large #, what do you guys think the reason is for this? This may be something we should make a note of for next year at this time. I would appreciate opinions on this, because I do believe it could be a $$ making opportunity for us at this time in years to come with teams who have playoff spots locked up, forget the games & totals just focus on 2nd 1/2 unders. 25-5 over a 4 day stretch is huge & not a fluke.

It won't happen again, and if it does...it'll be at a random time, where you won't know when to jump in/jump out

For instance, will you play all 2nd Half Unders tonight? The #'s tell you too...but I know it's still a scary, scary thing

Well I believe yo can not cherry pick, so lets say we play all the 2nd 1/2 unders last 6 games of the season, even if the next 2 nights were ba you would end up around 70+% . I just do not believe this a fluke & I think in years it will continue because there will always be value in playing under the 2nd 1/2 # because public is generally on the overs which creates opportunity for those who wish to play the dark side. Keep the thoughts coming:popcorn:

Back