4 Man High Stakes NFL Draft

Alright, two weeks later, through week 6.... updated except for MNF.....

Steed: 28.5
GWarner: 28.5
Eggman: 28
Scarf: 19.5

Updated through the weekend of week 7, no MNF...
Steed - 36
GWarner - 33
Eggman - 29.5
Scarf - 23

After Week 9......

1. Steed - 45.5
2. GWarner - 42.5
3. Eggman - 36.5
4. Scarf - 29

Getting interesting.....

Oh, and fuck Jameis Winston, Bob McAdoo and the whole Giants-shitshow, fuck Andrew Luck, fuck the shitstain that is Seattle, fuck the Cleveland Browns and fuck you Oakland Raiders for making me think you didn't want to take a shit on your season.

Sigh...but I'm not bitter or anything...

Teams clinched for playoffs:
Eggman -1
Steed -2
Scarf -1
GWarner -1

Standings:
Steed - 78.5
GWarner - 74.5
Eggman - 65
Scarf - 45

You boys know what makes me saddest about looking at what an atrocity I have proven to be in this contest?

The fact that you can count my bitch ass in again next year because I’m a stupid enough fuck not give up.

Like I said before boys...winner gets next day air shipment of Scarf’s jar of 50,000 pennies.

scarf i respect the will to win, and i have yet to win any of these and will be back again next year as well, but bank tellers are gonna hate you

scarf i respect the will to win, and i have yet to win any of these and will be back again next year as well, but bank tellers are gonna hate you

Not as much as the winner’s mailman is going to hate them though for carrying the jar full of copper weighing 300 pounds to their front door.

Big weekend fellas....GWarner keeping it tight with Steed, down 1.5 with 3 team contending for the playoffs in this last week..... then it's onto the playoffs!

upload_2017-12-29_16-53-54.png

To give this proper perspective...consider this.

If the season ended right now, My selections would have the following selections in May’s NFL draft.

#1 Cleveland
#2 NY Giants
#3 Indy
#5 Tampa Bay
#7 NY Jets
#11 Oakland

A mentally-incapable blind chimpanzee could have made better selections than I did in this draft. Borderline impossible to ever repeat again.

Rubber..... meet the road...... here we gooooooo!!!!

1. GWarner - 89 (Patriots, Titans, Saints)
2. Steed - 86 (Steelers, Bills, Jaguars, Panthers, Rams)
3. Eggman - 75 (Chiefs, Eagles, Falcons)
4. Scarf - 53.5 (Vikings)

Wild Card Week
Titans (GW) vs. Chiefs (Egg)
Falcons (Egg) vs. Rams (Steed)
Bills (Steed) vs. Jags (Steed)
Panthers (Steed) vs. Saints (GW)

Wins in the playoffs are worth 2 points! Steed will lose 1 team of his 5 left automatically. GW with a 3 point lead.... going to be a good one! Egg max points is at 91 so I would need all of GW's teams to lose in their first game to have a chance to beat him and I basically need an Eagles/ Chiefs SB52 which won't likely happen.... I'm not out, but I'm basically out. Between Steed & GWarner for all the marbles!

GWarner - 91
Steed - 86
———————
Egg - 77
Scarf - 47.5

- officially a 2 horse race, it’s been a honor competing with you fellas.

GWarner - 91
Steed - 86
———————
Egg - 77
Scarf - 47.5

- officially a 2 horse race, it’s been a honor competing with you fellas and Scarf, as our resident donator.

Fixed it for ‘ya, Eggers. BOL G-Dub and STEED. Got the 50k jar of pennies ready to send since week 2...just looking for the correct address label now.

GWarner - 93 (Pats, Titans, Saints)
Steed - 88 (Steelers, Jaguars)
——————————-
Eggman - 77 (Eagles, Falcons)
Scarf - 47.5 (Vikings)

After next week Steed & GWarner will each minimally have 95/90. Steed would have 1 team left and GWarner will at least have 1 as well. Even if Steed’s one team wins out he would end up with 94 in AFC Ship and SB. So unless someone tells me my math is fucked, GWarner has won...

Not sure about STEED and I know you paid, Egg, but I still need to PayPal GWarner...forgot about Uncle Sam and business taxes (fuck you Uncle Sam) due by Tuesday, but I’ll be sure to get everything finalized this week. Congrats G...

i can wait a few more days for a paypal so i don't have to walk to a banking center with your jar of pennies

thanks Egg/Steed

Back