4 Man High Stakes NFL Draft

Almost half way done! What time can we all get on here and pound through this today? I'm open all day for the most part.

Don't need to all get on at this point. Sunday is 3 days away. Just keep going

i get SD, scarf gets CLE, Egg CHI (shocker)

GW:
  1. NE
  2. ARI
  3. TENN
  4. BAL
  5. DET

6. SD
Egg:
  1. GB
  2. ATL
  3. KC
  4. CIN

5. CHI
Scarf:
  1. SEA
  2. OAK
  3. NYG
  4. MIN

5. CLE
Steed:
  1. PIT
  2. DAL
  3. CAR
  4. DEN

I have the Packers how can I get the Bears? They are in the same division. Steed gets the Bears. Again. And Cleveland to Scarf.

And since STEED can't take them with either of his 2 picks I'm going Bucs on my next selection...giving GW the Aints. And also STEED gets the Jags

Warmer will pick the NFC East team of his choice and my last pick will be defaulted to me.

Egg, when STEED comes back into the thread after he finishes trying to give himself head, do you want to update the spreadsheet with his picks and then the defaults?

GW:
  1. NE
  2. ARI
  3. TENN
  4. BAL
  5. DET
  6. LAC
  7. _
  8. NO
Egg:
  1. GB
  2. ATL
  3. KC
  4. CIN
  5. HOU
  6. _
  7. _
  8. _
Scarf:
  1. SEA
  2. OAK
  3. NYG
  4. MIN
  5. CLE
  6. IND
  7. TB
  8. _
Steed:
  1. PIT
  2. DAL
  3. CAR
  4. DEN
  5. _
  6. _
  7. JAX
  8. CHI

Eggman - Bengals / Dolphins / Texans / Chiefs / Packers / Eagles / Falcons / 49ers
GWarner - Ravens / Patriots / Titans / Chargers / Lions / Redskins / Saints / Cardinals
Steed - Steelers / Bills / Jaguars / Broncos / Bears / Cowboys / Panthers / Rams
Scarf - Browns / Jets / Colts / Raiders / Vikings / Giants / Bucs / Seahawks

thanks for typing it out, no matter what when i click your image of it i can't get anything as an error comes up

In an effort that could not possibly be duplicatable, I am almost positive I am eliminated from contention after week 1. 1 God damn point.

I've already written the check...just tell me where to send it come January. JFC

Through our first Sunday......

1. Steed - 8
2. Eggman - 4.5
3. GWarners - 2.5
4. Scarf - 1

At least I will set a record for the worst score ever in the history of this contest.

Oh and fuck Carr, Cook, the whole Giants team, the entire Seahawks puss O-Line, Andrew Luck, the entire Browns organization and most of all FUCK THE JETS for winning in a season we want to tank and get a QB. Fucking assholes will go 7-9 and be starting Josh McCown next year AGAIN. I hate the Goddell league so much.

Back