i'm outie man.....2h orlando backers....gl....ur def. gunna need it

its painful to watch cause ORL is playing so bad...Chi just taking advantage...awful defense allowing Gordon a 3...he cant get to the hoop..

i'm outie man.....2h orlando backers....gl....ur def. gunna need it

I am confident but thanks...chi just showed they can be had if ORL plays smart..can ORLplay smart or hit FT's...probably not.....its actually been an exciting game for me...I havent laughed so hard in awhile...to bad we couldnt live bet when ORL went to the line..:shake:

I cant bear to wtach Grantt Hill anymore...crossing my fingers when I turn back we ose by 15...and Nelson has 15 pts...kicking myself for not playing Baylor!

BG misses a tech ft to give me the win then goes on the bench nice

how the hell we lose our player props?

no foul call for arroy but they call a loose ball foul after to fk any back door chances

Orlando played about as bad as a pro team could play...it was frightening to watch... It was the wrong call by a MILE.....

Figures 4 pt game at half....

Cashed Sac plus 4.5 first half for a Small bet. Bibby well on his way at 2-8 just freezes me when I want to gamble. GL

Cashed Sac plus 4.5 first half for a Small bet. Bibby well on his way at 2-8 just freezes me when I want to gamble. GL

I hear ya...SPURS by even just 6 would have been great...If I had played SA -3.5 earlier we would have both cashed...down 4 and Kings have no threes I am content..good early hit

made 1.5 unit could of been a lot more if Brad Miller and BG aint fuck me i was looked golden on both heading into the 4th Q

btw magic suck

Back