I dont see SA every playing 2 halves..never happens...especially with a 5 in 7 spot...

Okay, i'll probably wait for the 1h to end. If the game is high scoring in the 1h, i'd take the under 2h. If Spurs are winning the 1h, i'd take the Queens 2h.

BOL :D :smiley_acbe:

fuck ben had a 10 in the 1st q i almost pulled the trigger on his prop pts rebs blks over 17.5:hairout:

Thats is a pretty sweet looking prop, Big Ben has actually been scoring lately. Sorry to hear ya didn't grab it, the little red man explains it though, I hate it when that happens.

#1 reason I dont watch sports is the announcers..morons...its so obvious if Orl misses a LAYUP then when CHI has a fast break it WILL hit the open three. It happens every single time like clockwork in every basketball game played.....its called MOMENTUM....

well going ORL 2nd H.....see ya at Halftime I cant watch anymore missed layups and useless commentary.

At least you don't have to watch games on The Mountain or the CSTV network. I'm not sure what the Mountain West was thinking with that deal. Those announcers aren't fit for Junior High girls basketball.

Okay, i'll probably wait for the 1h to end. If the game is high scoring in the 1h, i'd take the under 2h. If Spurs are winning the 1h, i'd take the Queens 2h.

BOL :D :smiley_acbe:

Enjoy...I could be wrong but if the Spurs are to lose ATS they tend to jump out to a lead and give some back in the 2nd H...jsut what I noticed of late

At least you don't have to watch games on The Mountain or the CSTV network. I'm not sure what the Mountain West was thinking with that deal. Those announcers aren't fit for Junior High girls basketball.

Such good wotk with Wyoming...you really reinforced by feelings...I seriously cant watch sports on TV...the guys are so stupid its ridiculous...like the guy who feel at MSG today cause of the WET SPOT..okay Rafferty or whoever said that....they make shit up and its aggravates me to no end..I was watching the Mets game till TNT started...just hoping NCST makes me look smart by winning SU...smart in teh sense I said and bet upset or Duke...Duke -9 and NCST ML...

orlando had a really SOLID 1st half....29 points and down 20....doesn't get any better!!!!!

Not a fan here. Spurs when rested blast. When tired coast thru first half and close in the second. Lately they have been rested and then we saw the old theme with Portland. This is still 5 in 7 and do not see Spurs first half. GL

gonna play magic -4.5 small hopefully kirk doesnt stay red hot and orlando stops beating themselfs

orlando fuckin blows

thats the most intelligent thing said about about the Magic since tip!

They played awful in every sense but Chi didnt play well they just feed off the momentum. I rather here them talk about missed layups and missed FTs are feeding CHI momentum then all the other sugar coated BS. ORL had every opportunity but the bigs missed countless putbacks and Howard was woeful from the FT line. The game started to turn for CHI when Darko and Dwight grabbed offensive boards and missed easy putbacks....

Now the 2nd H a team fighting for the playoffs showed up with its head up or the ass. This is why gamblers are smarter then coaches. Gamblers know the Bulls got smoked last nite and ORL won the 1st two meetings and have to guard against complecancy....

regardless if ORL doesnt show up in Half #2 then I can live with losing this play : Magic -4.5 -115 (risk 6 units to win 5 and change):cheers:

It's an "alright" # for Orlando. I wouldn't play them. Chicago has to be pissed after the Miami loss. I don't see them letting up. I'll say Chi wins by about 17-18.

It's an "alright" # for Orlando. I wouldn't play them. Chicago has to be pissed after the Miami loss. I don't see them letting up. I'll say Chi wins by about 17-18.
its ok i capped it like that but JJ Reddick hits a 3 with 8secs left for a back door cover

See them letting up? Then they would be responsible for the score. Which they are not. They are not causing missed layups or missed FTs. The scoreboard reads as is cause ORL couldnt put in an offensive rebound or make a FT...not much more to it...they wont let up I agree but I dont think that matters....its all about ORL gettings its head of its ass...plain and simple in my book. Trust me the Double down is nothing more then good value with a team who rarely plasy 4 Q of ball on the road. At thi spoint with the under looking decent and Nelson having 8 pts...its likely I would lose just 2 units on this game.. I think with any effort and focus worst case ORL wins this by 8 pts......

BOL...

only BG score for the bulls!! rest of the guys i wanna see bricks

gotta love injurie reports they say hedo will comeback before half now hes out !

Hello Fresno took 12 minutes to blow a 14 pt lead...I'll take magic down 6 at the start of the 4th...thats the question of th enite does ORL show up in the 2nd H ?? Reference point........Magic in the 2nd H vs SA a few Mondays ago....relive it!

GL all

my TV cost me to much to angry at..just feed Dwight on the alley oop...

get a clue with the offensive fouls.....

wow an actual foul on Ben Wallace! Write that down. Before that beautiful Thomas block they forgot to mention Wallace bodied Howard before he let go off the ball...add that to the bogus offensive fouls , the four pushes in the back by Ben on loose balls and I thought ORL was home...still laughing on that foul on Dwight when he elbowed hedo..w/o a replay that sure looked good to me................................

the great thing about blowouts is the winning team will allow a run just ask Memphis and Toronto,..no and 1 I guess?

I never seen a team play so well then play so bad......Uhhh thats cause they never played well unless ur basketball IQ is 1...

Down 19 ...5 of 17 from the line and at least two sets of missed FTS this quarter...and ben wallace just made me look smart

magic should be down 10 right now the way the bulls are playing

Back