3/29 Opening Day Ingame

Little curious cards start off right from jump w carp at 3rd and Martinez at 1st. I love our order when they do this but I kinda worried bout defense in what sure to be a pitchers duel and Martinez typically getting lot of ground balls!!

Little curious cards start off right from jump w carp at 3rd and Martinez at 1st. I love our order when they do this but I kinda worried bout defense in what sure to be a pitchers duel and Martinez typically getting lot of ground balls!!

Should have checked lineup before this play. God matheny stupid. Inning ending dp turns into disaster. Who woulda guessed? Lmao. Hate being right

Why 2 games postponed so early

Heavy rain?

Yea. All over the place. Good thing cards not in stl this week or we wouldn't be playing any games. Think we have gotten 4 or so inches this week and freaking raining now, calling for rain damn near every day the next 7!!

Typical Carlos, settling down after throwing so many pitches early. Gotta keep telling myself "he still very young and his numbers compare very well with other guys who now thought of among the best!"..

Back