SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Blew up with NJN yesterday. So happy I stayed far away from that Denver/LAL game. Didnt even check the score till well after it was done and was shocked at the final.

Under 195 Houston {2units}
Sixers +4.5 {3units} ML +160{1unit}
Bobcats ML {5units} Think I am off this with May OUT
Over 194.5 LAC {4units} Same as above PASS
Under 97.5 NYK 1st Half {2units}
Kings +5 {4units}
Boston +14 {3units}
Blazers ML +300 {1.5units}

Over 107.5 GSW team {3units}
Waiting till TIP on Davis status for all.
Over 208 Minny {2units}
GSW -7 {3units}

:cheers: Be back with comments later

Last edited:
good luck tonight SportsNut. I like your GSW play (and the overs), and I like the under on NYK, still thinking about it though.

:shake: :cheers:

Blew up with NJN yesterday. So happy I stayed far away from that Denver/LAL game. Didnt even check the score till well after it was done and was shocked at the final.

Under 195 Houston {2units}
Sixers +4 {3units} ML {1unit}
Bobcats ML {5units}
Over 194.5 LAC {4units}
Under 97.5 NYK 1st Half {2units}
Kings +5 {4units}
Boston +14 {2units}
Blazers ML +300 {1.5units}
Over 107.5 GSW team {3units}
Over 208 Minny {2units}
GSW -7 {3units}

:cheers: Be back with comments later

Charlotte is interesting indeed.

whats wrong SportsNut you seem like you havent been in the mood

Still looking but would promote the Boston play. Just a nothing spot for Dallas where they just do enough waiting for redemption in Detroit. GL

i would of liked Boston here if Dallas didnt choke to PHX and probably be looking to Detriot but they might be pissed as shit for getting blown out to G St. also choking to PHX and just blow the C's out

I think they could have some bench issues with Harris injury the other nite and George out. Look at PHO they played so well for so long then went through a short dry spell that was extended with Nash and some other injuries. Seems like DAL falls into that category. Boston like 23-9 ATS away and NJ and Orlando have played decently @ Dallas lately. Just looking for a 10 pt loss..

As for in the mood. Just a bit rundown. Dont have alot of time past week or two. It does get boring this time of year same stats everyday day after day...plus NCAA tourney...

BOL

Thanks Tuck maybe I will look into adding to it. Good Luck today

They have lost 11 games. After the first 10 they were 3-6-1 ats in the next game and have only covered against 1 bad team. They are also 1-8 ats after their last 9 losses to the Suns. No lock of the ages but reasons for a opinon. GL

People didnt want to get on PHO @ Dallas cause Mavs had lost in GSW. Which was pretty comical to me that all of the sudden DAL was so invincible they couldnt possible drop 2 straight games....everything runs in streaks....just like betting against DAL cause they had won 14 straight wasnt exactly the wisest of avenues...

People didnt want to get on PHO @ Dallas cause Mavs had lost in GSW. Which was pretty comical to me that all of the sudden DAL was so invincible they couldnt possible drop 2 straight games....everything runs in streaks....just like betting against DAL cause they had won 14 straight wasnt exactly the wisest of avenues...
that was a coin flip game cmon

i just hope Indiana is favor by a short line tomorrow but i doubt it :(

They have lost 11 games. After the first 10 they were 3-6-1 ats in the next game and have only covered against 1 bad team. They are also 1-8 ats after their last 9 losses to the Suns. No lock of the ages but reasons for a opinon. GL

I am not gonna BS here. Boston is a bad team who excels as road dog. They really are never gonna overadjust the lines on boston cause they are bad....

So 23-9 ATS on the road. Thats about 72% cover rate. They are 14-3 ATS in 2007 (since 1/01) away(15-3 ATS past 18). They lost by a hook @ Orl in one in one of those games. They were ATS losers @ UTAH and LAL in games 4 and 5 of a west coast swing. If I have the numbers correct Bos is also 5-0 ATS when getting 10 or more....

So really the points u make about DAL are gravy for me. My play was based on DAL not playing at peak level and Bos having alot of trends behind them....:cheers:

I am not gonna BS here. Boston is a bad team who excels as road dog. They really are never gonna overadjust the lines on boston cause they are bad....

So 23-9 ATS on the road. Thats about 72% cover rate. They are 14-3 ATS in 2007 (since 1/01) away(15-3 ATS past 18). They lost by a hook @ Orl in one in one of those games. They were ATS losers @ UTAH and LAL in games 4 and 5 of a west coast swing. If I have the numbers correct Bos is also 5-0 ATS when getting 10 or more....

So really the points u make about DAL are gravy for me. My play was based on DAL not playing at peak level and Bos having alot of trends behind them....:cheers:

Tyson Chandler over 11.5 rebounds money in the bank or bankrupt?

EB over 19 points looks like $$$ in the bank

that was a coin flip game cmon

I am not saying there wasnt reason to be on Dal it was an easy play by any stretch. The logic of Dallas just lost though didnt make sense to me. That should have had little relevancy in the decision for or against a play. I am not knocking the play by any means just the comments behind it..:shake:

Guess someone forgot to pay the electric bill. I did not play Dal 2nd H cause I had a small play on Bos +1100 and went for the gusto...

Well I played Suns -5.5 {5units} . Had LAC -2 {4units} & Und 98 {2units} for the 2nd H ...that was a Rogino and SN collaberation....

Well looks like I should have stuck my guns with DET . I changed sides cause teams RARELY cover an entire road trip of 5 games or more BUT this could be the 3 rd time it happened thi sseason. Hell I dont think it happened three times past years out of 500 trips!

Back