2nd Half Plays

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
Read somewhere that teams winning at the half were over 70% ATS for the game. I know these aren't exact, but I took

Buffalo +.5 2nd Half
Dallas +.5 2nd Half

Philly -4 2nd Half

I want to see how these do, I'll try to keep up with them here. Plus I like all three to cover anyway. :)

:shake:

Unbelievable possible 0-3 on these. Philly can't punch it in with 1st and G from the 1 and now ATL might get a garbage TD.

Dallas defense is swiss cheese and has given up 2 4th down conversions on this drive, and TB might win it.

Bills have turned it over like 3 times in the second half.

Pathetic.

If the favorite is losing SU at the half, and the second half line is less than or equal to the original line....play the fave in the 2nd half.

The plays today would have been.
Mia
Wash
Car.

I only played Car.

Press

1-2 on 2nd halves but nailed Dallas ML so ended up + money. Bullshit end in Philly. I feel robbed but maybe they bust a big run for me to win my bet anyway.

If the favorite is losing SU at the half, and the second half line is less than or equal to the original line....play the fave in the 2nd half.

The plays today would have been.
Mia
Wash
Car.

I only played Car.

Press

You have numbers on this? This would be opposite of the trend I'm banking on.

Been playing it for years.....don't keep numbers on it.
It's from the old site I used to hang out at.

It's based on the oddsmakers......if they think one team should be favored and are losing , then play the half for same or less.
It's the total play I like better. It goes like this............

If the total for the game is 42 or more...... and the total scored in the first half is 17 or less......play over in the 2nd half if the total is 21 or less...

Check my thread for 2nd half, one total hit in the 3rd qtr by itself.

It's not going to produce a 90% win rate, but you'll make your money over the season. Especially if you didn't like the card and decided to sit out or play light.
Gives you some opportunities for the day.

GL

Press

Been playing it for years.....don't keep numbers on it.
It's from the old site I used to hang out at.

It's based on the oddsmakers......if they think one team should be favored and are losing , then play the half for same or less.
It's the total play I like better. It goes like this............

If the total for the game is 42 or more...... and the total scored in the first half is 17 or less......play over in the 2nd half if the total is 21 or less...

Check my thread for 2nd half, one total hit in the 3rd qtr by itself.

It's not going to produce a 90% win rate, but you'll make your money over the season. Especially if you didn't like the card and decided to sit out or play light.
Gives you some opportunities for the day.

GL

Press

Thanks. :shake:

So, for totals we have Houston and Jax.

Jax is shot as there is 21 already in the half.
Jax would be a play if they trail and the line is 7 or less.( I have Cleve +7, so doubt I would play).
Houston total still has a chance at 17, it'll have to be 21 or less to play.

Scary thought is SanFran may be a play.....don't know about that.

Pitt way too early to tell.

Press

So none of the faves covered the 2nd half in the late games.....I'll bet it ended up a game under 500. I don't know what the SD half time line was and they only won the hlf by a pt.

Like I said, I like the totals better.

GL

Press

Press - My numbers matched up perfectly from what I heard. 3-1 (75%) and that is exactly where these plays are supposed to end up. I'm going to try this out awhile and see what happens.

:shake:

Back