2nd half of season

Mets2008

Pretty much a regular
will be starting new system of ML parlays, correlative parlays and 2nd half betting with rare big bets on entire games if i feel strongly about a game

ML parlays:
Teasers:0-1 -1.65U
Parlays:0-1 -0.5U
1st halfs: 2-0: +4.0U
2nd halfs:6-2 +6.95 U
Game wagers:0-3 -4.75U
Total: +4.05 U

will be back with plays

Last edited:
want to keep all my thoughts and weekly picks in 1 thread as to not cause clutter on the board;
1)on to games not a fan of laying above 6 points on the road so knowing toronto has marion and will take time to adjust no play though think cleveland wins by 10
2)wont back charlotte giving 5 against a good team; dont really want to play indy but if they play well first half will probably back them 2nd half
3) Miami should romp but with their porous defense laying 10 is tough will definetly be part of a ML parlay/and or teaser
4)love this milwaukee team because have a bunch of guys who play with heart and know how to put the ball in the hoop. NO play looking for over 2nd half if relatively close 1st half
5)no thoughts on orlando-NO; NO home team; orlando does not have jameer playing better ball
6)denver-philly- line is spot on; looking to take over 2nd half if situation presents
7)dallas-nets- dallas does not impress me and now you take terry away i dont even know other than dirk who can score on that team; im sure devin harris wants to play well; will probably be backing the nets by gametime as well as under
8)portland should coast looking at adding into ML parlay
9)atlanta should win but will not back
10)have general principle of not betting against lakers; both teams will score like over
11)how are the clippers going to guard amare or shaq; feel overreaction is not the spread but the O/U. Without randolph this team will not put up 100 if phoenix can get 135 i deserve to lose. Have taken already for 1.5 U on under 228. Will be adding phoenix ML/spread/teaser just need to figure out how to play it.

1.25 U over 97.5 second half den-philly both teams shot approx 35% dont see that continuing; possibility of loss if philly really extends the lead

minn short handed (players they received probably wont be playing/still flying there as we speak), indy without granger and dunleavy, with 2 depleted squads that dont give a @#$@ to me it is to expect no Defense when they are tired which they should not be in first half. So that is my logic. Cap at 101.

watched this game play for play..consider this play a steal
indiana 2nd half +3.5, up by 11 dont see this game coming close; without foye's tremendous performance indy would be up 20. Nobody can deal with hibbert download on minnesota and since 2 min left in 1st quarter minn has had no clue how to score.

down 5 units today horrible..

so tilting
denver will score above 65 in second half and dominate milwaukee
correlative parlay den -1 over 103 second half 1.65 units paying 4.3 get it almost all back!

Back