2nd Draft

Mo

Pretty much a regular
Not sure why i drafted 3QBs. Big Mistake. My WR corp is weak. Overall I could have done worse. 2nd pick in the draft. T.Y was best WR available at the 19th picK. So I went with CJ. Not so sure it makes the playoffs.
In draft order.
Peterson
C.J. Anderson
T.Y. Hilton
Ingram
Keenan Allen
Jonathon Stewart
Davante Adams
Charles Johnson
Romo
Tannehill
Crowell
Talifaiero
E. Manning
Dwayne Allen
Jets
Bailey

how many teams, ppr/standard?

rbs are real solid, wr aren't terrible. Hopefully one of those qbs off for trade bait.

how many teams, ppr/standard?

rbs are real solid, wr aren't terrible. Hopefully one of those qbs off for trade bait.
its a 10 man PPR. I will decide on which QB 2 I'm going to keep. The team with most points at end of the season gets 500 bonus.

Last edited:
I like this draft other than CJ. What other WRs were there in round 2? If CJ hits though, you are set. That's a good grouping of WRs.

I also picked #2 overall, and I found it to be a tough draft spot. It seems you have to be willing to reach on certain guys.

I like this draft other than CJ. What other WRs were there in round 2? If CJ hits though, you are set. That's a good grouping of WRs.

I also picked #2 overall, and I found it to be a tough draft spot. It seems you have to be willing to reach on certain guys.
Yes G. I will gamble in certain situations. I wasn't willing to take Forsett, or Forte, but given the respect that Manning commands, I thought that CJ in the 2nd round wasn't a terrible pick. Pretty much everyone in your tier 1 group of WR was gone when my 2nd pick was set. It was either T.Y or C.J. I went with the RB. I'm really hoping that CJ turns out to be the guy. I have a trade in the works where I get Antonio Brown for Tannehill, Stewart and Keenan. Not sure the league will approve it tho. Either way, I'm happy with my RB corp. I got CJ at 19, which is a pretty good value if you are looking at ADP. Davante Adams could still pan out.

Yes G. I will gamble in certain situations. I wasn't willing to take Forsett, or Forte, but given the respect that Manning commands, I thought that CJ in the 2nd round wasn't a terrible pick. Pretty much everyone in your tier 1 group of WR was gone when my 2nd pick was set. It was either T.Y or C.J. I went with the RB. I'm really hoping that CJ turns out to be the guy. I have a trade in the works where I get Antonio Brown for Tannehill, Stewart and Keenan. Not sure the league will approve it tho. Either way, I'm happy with my RB corp. I got CJ at 19, which is a pretty good value if you are looking at ADP. Davante Adams could still pan out.

Yea that is a tough choice since all the WRs were gone. Can't argue that. That's the problem with a top pick -- if those Tier 1 WRs dry up before you pick again.

Yea that is a tough choice since all the WRs were gone. Can't argue that. That's the problem with a top pick -- if those Tier 1 WRs dry up before you pick again.
Well..... 9 outta 10 I make that decision. I'm comfortable with it. Even if it doesnt pan out. I have AP and Ingram with either CJ or Stewart as my flex. My real issue is WR. i think Adams doulbles his #s from last year and if thats the case he gets 8TD and a ton more catches, making him a low end WR2. Fingers crossed.

Wow. Tannehill Stewart AND Allen for Brown?
who is after who? could you just offer Tannehill and Stewart?
I think Allen is going to have a great year this year.

Wow. Tannehill Stewart AND Allen for Brown?
who is after who? could you just offer Tannehill and Stewart?
I think Allen is going to have a great year this year.
I canceled it. Too much. I just need to manage my team now.

I'm staying away from CJ, Ingram and TY. Whats the point of 3 QBs? TRADE?

Back