2nd and More Important team

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Down to two leagues this year and that's plenty, hell too much as I got a call in the middle of the first round tonight asking where I was, forgot about the draft...luckily was able to log in and make things happen but I think I'm getting to the end of the road with this stuff. But nonetheless, here goes. Tell me where I fucked up and where I mighta done ok.

This league is 1QB, 2 RB, 3 WR (you can play 1 RB and 4 WR if you choose, TE is nothing but a WR in this one and it is NOT PPR), 1 K and 1 DEF, defense only gets points for sacks, turnovers and scores, so it really is just luck with that position.

4th pick overall, 12 teams:

1-La'Veon Bell
2-AJ Green
3-Lamar Miller
4-Golden Tate (like him quite a bit and don't think he lasts til 5)
5-Keenan Allen
6-Jonathan Stewart (gotta fill in those first couple weeks)
7-Tom Brady (all target QBs were gone at this point and who knows about the suspension...early for a QB for me typically)
8-CJ Spiller
9-Brandon LaFell
10-Carson Palmer (first couple weeks are favorable matchups if Brady is out)
11-Knile Davis (just a premonition here and why not)
12-Adam Vinatieri
13-Dorial Green-Beckham
14-Cowboys Def (again, this is luck)

Thankfully the drafts are over and I don't think I tripped on my own dick in either of them, the unfortunate Jordy news and dipshit Martavis Bryant situation hampered the draft from a couple weeks ago, but this league is much more stout...transaction fees end up being pretty large for some guys.

And of course CBS Sports gives me a shitty draft grade per usual, said I really reached on Keenan Allen and CJ Green

Considering the WR spots in this league, I would have taken one in rd 7 over Brady. Stewart and Spiller are steals in those rounds, and you really just need 1 to stay healthy to give you enough RB depth and possibly a trade chip.

Back