2024 Boxing Thread

Plus at 135, what’s he gonna do? Loma(war, not as attractive now)…Teo(doubt it)…Ryan G(I’m sure Ryan would want it now). Plus Kambosos is not exactly a pure power puncher at 135….

For Haney, way more options now.

Plus at 135, what’s he gonna do? Loma(war, not as attractive now)…Teo(doubt it)…Ryan G(I’m sure Ryan would want it now). Plus Kambosos is not exactly a pure power puncher at 135….

For Haney, way more options now.

He has all the options but Kambosa only gave him the fight for a guaranteed rematch in Australia if he lost. I don’t think 50k showing up to that again though

He has all the options but Kambosa only gave him the fight for a guaranteed rematch in Australia if he lost. I don’t think 50k showing up to that again though
That’s the thing for sure. Contractually it said this calendar year I believe. It had a real nice turnout but as I misspoke earlier in this thread Horn/Pac had more at same venue(if I’m not mistaken again).
It’s loose and can be bought out. But as always it can go either way, but there is ZERO demand for rematch.

Stylistically speaking, more importantly.

Once someone owns someone like that, the fight is is interesting again mainly in later years

Think Canelo/Bivol….need to see that again?

About 8AM ET should get the ring walks for Monster vs Donaire.

If you got the time and espn+ it’ll be well WELL worth it

Best part of boxing for me is that even with UFC begging to breathe down its neck, they seriously don't give a flying fuck.
They never will. They moved a start time once.

Boxing’s been dead how long now?

El oh el as Shea in Irving says

Unifications all the fuck over. It’s a great time.

Next week in San Antonio is the kitty. That’s one if you can get there, you wouldn’t be disappointed at all

They never will. They moved a start time once.

Boxing’s been dead how long now?

El oh el as Shea in Irving says

Unifications all the fuck over. It’s a great time.

Next week in San Antonio is the kitty. That’s one if you can get there, you wouldn’t be disappointed at all
No travel for me atm. Thought you might be going, no?

No travel for me atm. Thought you might be going, no?
Me and my Dad are supposed to be going soon. Kids’ bday didn’t workout for this, but I’m bummed.
I’m owing SA a 2nd chance anyway and this is the most boxing true fan card in years that’s kinda close ….real bummed

Me and my Dad are supposed to be going soon. Kids’ bday didn’t workout for this, but I’m bummed.
I’m owing SA a 2nd chance anyway and this is the most boxing true fan card in years that’s kinda close ….real bummed
Too bad. Was there for Alamo Bowl when Clones lost to Leach but city was abuzz and the Bones fight was that Sat night, absolutely packed sports bar next to the hotel, I actually went back to the room and crashed a couple times during the day, mom stayed at the bar and rounded up a bunch of friends that called me out when I came back for the main event. Everyone hammered and I'm getting sleep out my eyes.

Tough playing here for me….

Small on Smith by KO/TKO just on price alone

If he wins it’ll be that way. It’s good plus money at that

The dilemmas: Bam is younger and on the rise. He’s definitely quicker.

Sor has been in there with the best. Super heavy handed for this weight. He’s had a layoff, but the price is insane.
In TX, with TX judges always an issue.

Might be multiple plays here….

The plays:

Akhadaliev KO/TKO -150…..I like Ronny but this seems cheap. I’ve been wrong before and I question the price, but I think he can get him late.
Biggest bet here.

Bam Rodriguez Points/Decision-135….I’ve gone back n forth here. He’s fast. He knows he will have to be on the cardio game. His power isn’t close to Sor(or Wisaksil, whatever you wanna call him) but he’s young and good and Sor has had a layoff. I stopped doubting Sor many Thai moons ago…..SO

Wisaksil Wangek(Sor Rungvisai) KO/TKO +600…just enough to cover(or close) in case I’m wrong in Texas with Texas judges. And I like Bam, so no disrespect.

Those are the plays. If you have DAZN, please watch. Big woman fight too I’m told, but not my thing. The illegal streams should be easy as this is small weight class but this is(was) a great card until the OC main dropped.

Enjoy

I gotta eat the main event L(no homo)

Wow. Bam Stock UP.

He destroyed a guy that is a bad ass. Destroyed

I think King Ry will stop him just don’t know when…speed will be the biggest glaring difference

Let me see if I can find a way

I like usyk but I think AJ won
I think Usyk won, but if AJ fought like he did those early rounds he might’ve knocked him down at least…likely more. And flashes late. I definitely think it was a close-ish fight but not a question who won for me at all..

Definitely dumbish on me how I played it….

If I like the fighter to win -210 and take a stab on a +140 by KO/TKO there has to be a better way to play it, no?

@guaranteeed I thought that was a fail for atmosphere in Jeddah, personally. I was watching most of the whole card and that vibe couldn’t touch any neutral site I can think of. I’d rather be at an Indian Casnio….after party I’m taking Saudi though lol

What’d you think?

@guaranteeed I thought that was a fail for atmosphere in Jeddah, personally. I was watching most of the whole card and that vibe couldn’t touch any neutral site I can think of. I’d rather be at an Indian Casnio….after party I’m taking Saudi though lol

What’d you think?
I didn't have sound on was on in background mostly but I've never liked the fights there, crowd is so important for atmosphere

England, montreal, nyc are 3 best locations imo

And he really fought a great fight. There is video of a guy telling him as much.
Rarely can you take from a loss, especially the 2nd time.

Gimme Wilder vs AJ fuckin tomorrow bro

Back