******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Man if I went to a random free skate to watch, like a pick up game this is what I'd expect

Curious as I only vaguely know that part of Canada, tourists rather go to Calgary or Edmonton? Both seem like terrible destinations.

I know the Stampede of course but have only known Calgary as where you go if you want to go to Banff lol

Is there a reason to go to either?

Yes they were up 5-4, you clearly weren't watching. Most bullshit overturn ever
Obviously you bet on Calgary and will have some shade here...

No bets... I am rewatching it now from the goalie cam... I understand why they might overturn it....I also understand how they would let it go as well...

I wouldn't call it the biggest BS call ever, at all. Oh, this is controversial but this isn't an open and shut case imo.

The conspiracy here (seeing that on SM) is funny because this has been so much fun that the NHL would WANT another game or two.

Obviously you bet on Calgary and will have some shade here...

No bets... I am rewatching it now from the goalie cam... I understand why they might overturn it....I also understand how they would let it go as well...

I wouldn't call it the biggest BS call ever, at all. Oh, this is controversial but this isn't an open and shut case imo.

The conspiracy here (seeing that on SM) is funny because this has been so much fun that the NHL would WANT another game or two.
@Administrator I want @B.A.R. stripped of his mod privileges for this post unless he doesn't buy me tickets to the new Top Gun: Maverick at IMAX

Curious as I only vaguely know that part of Canada, tourists rather go to Calgary or Edmonton? Both seem like terrible destinations.

I know the Stampede of course but have only known Calgary as where you go if you want to go to Banff lol

Is there a reason to go to either?
No

Anyone who uses DK and looking at either STL +550 or NYR +320 to win series take note. Instead, go to series correct score where STL 4-3 is +600 & NYR is +330. I'm always finding these little bargains but they are usually on plays I'm not into.

Anyone who uses DK and looking at either STL +550 or NYR +320 to win series take note. Instead, go to series correct score where STL 4-3 is +600 & NYR is +330. I'm always finding these little bargains but they are usually on plays I'm not into.
You can use DK in MA?

Husso with a weak 3rd period

Avs oilers should be fun

Dont see how oil stop avs from scoring in bunches, so they are gonna need to open it up a lot

Back