******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Is this Kenny Albert? Pretty impressive to cross major sports, Hockey is considered tough on play by play yea?

Gallant is so damn incompetent its not funny. Instead of giving the kid line more ice time he breaks the line up. This clown coach and GM can both fuck off.

Gallant is so damn incompetent its not funny. Instead of giving the kid line more ice time he breaks the line up. This clown coach and GM can both fuck off.
I haven't been watching that one yet but did he move Laf up like game 2?

Hes been the one driving that line with chytil and kaako, I dont mind putting him with the bread man

Bobrovsky has shown once again that he is not a big game goalie.
Nope, that contract is such an anchor too for another 4 years

They have the equivalent of an nfl qb on a rookie deal in Knight too, could be riding him, have a backup for like 2-3m and have 6+ million to add another d man

I'm more surprised their scoring dried up so much though, it'd be one thing to be losing 6-5

Barkov, huberdeau haven't shown up

I dont even know if they could trade bob

Marleau had 1 year and 5m and leafs had to give a late 1st

Philly traded ghost bear to zona, he had 4.5 and 2 years left, and gave up a 2nd and 6th

Even if florida retained half the deal, that's still 5 million for 4 years

Multiple firsts/top prospects

I had a quick epiphany. We all know that last year the lightning beat the panthers. The panthers have improved to some extent. Are they really that much improved to flip the series loss? Point is D2D for game 2. Really when it comes down to it, are the lightning really that tired from the Cups? They had a cup win with no playoff travel at all. Another cup win with a reduced travel schedule during the regular season. Im thinking could be some value with Tampa. I’ll have to do some more research.
Who would win? Avalanche or lightning?

I normally don’t find it funny when some idiot in the gallery yells something after a big drive but the guy that yelled “RANGERS IN 6” just now got a good laugh outta me for some reason

Canadian national anthem coming up….

Earned a free sandwich years ago in Providence at Geoff’s superlative sandwiches for knowing all the words

Back