******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

I am certainly not the hockey genius that Gerard Gallant is but its probably not a good idea to give Reaves almost as much ice time as the Lafreniere/Chytil/Kakko line which was the only one of the four lines to actually play well.

Power Play ended and I thought they would just take it to overtime... Was folding laundry... Had no clue TB won for about 10 mins... Was hearing up Popcorn for OT!

Sucks I’ll never be allowed in Canada

I did some research

Ain’t happening
I think at a land border you easily could

Pre covid when everything was open, we went down like once every 6ish weeks for trader Joe's and other shopping

I've never had them check anything more than look at passport to make sure its value and pass you through

They ask what you're doing, just say daytrip to Vancouver/whistler etc.

I think at a land border you easily could

Pre covid when everything was open, we went down like once every 6ish weeks for trader Joe's and other shopping

I've never had them check anything more than look at passport to make sure its value and pass you through

They ask what you're doing, just say daytrip to Vancouver/whistler etc.
I’m not driving to Regina

You either fly to north dakota and drive up to regina, that border is probly most lenient

Or fly to Idaho, drive up to calgary for stampede, then fly to regina
Literally working on my Canadian accent.

RMP: where ya goin?

Tea (wearing a watermelon helmet): where da ya think we’re goin eh?

You either fly to north dakota and drive up to regina, that border is probly most lenient

Or fly to Idaho, drive up to calgary for stampede, then fly to regina
Honestly after my research is sounds like Canadian police have access to lots of information and check pretty hard.

Stampede July 8 thru july 17

Roughriders game doesnt line up great, they play home on the 8th, in toronto 16th, home again on 23rd

You could hit the riders game on 8th, and then hit stampede

That's probly the play

Honestly after my research is sounds like Canadian police have access to lots of information and check pretty hard.
Where are they gonna see it tho?

Land border is only spot and they would check outside you getting caught with this chick

Stampede July 8 thru july 17

Roughriders game doesnt line up great, they play home on the 8th, in toronto 16th, home again on 23rd

You could hit the riders game on 8th, and then hit stampede

That's probly the play
Regular season? LMAO

I’m talking Grey Cup

Back