2021 Trade Deadline

not trade news, but Cleveland now known as the Guardians in what has to be a logo even worse than your average minor league logo..

it works out for both teams, and TB is still pretty good with giving those 2 up but you know....someone got squeezed for a person one test away from a perma ban in the MLB

Nice to see the catcher for the WS unretired after a few hours, seriously hope he enjoyed his retirement with a face full of glitter and smelling like FDS

Nice to see the catcher for the WS unretired after a few hours, seriously hope he enjoyed his retirement with a face full of glitter and smelling like FDS
TLR.. I tell ya

Reactions: KJ
They got a good return but traded the better player to the team they are currently playing and chasing in the division

Nice one. That line up and now the arms. Good Lord
Was hoping someone left futures up and was gonna add another at 8 or 9 but otb...

Even though it lost, I snuck a good number on Stros two years ago 5 mins after Greinke trade.

[Dan Curley] Shohei Ohtani has a 173 OPS+ and a 155 ERA+ this year. His 2021 season is basically if you took an average season from Mickey Mantle (career 172 OPS+) and Pedro Martinez (career 154 ERA+) and combined them into one player.

how does Trea to LAD make sense with Seager about to return and no DH?
Heck if I know. All I know is trae prefers the east coast and has said he’s coming back east if he’s traded west.
i guess trae playing 2 bag? their pen still sucks so..

Jays are so fucked. Not sure how they can compete for a wc spot when every team ahead of them got better, as did we with Hand, but don’t see that being enough. They needed to land a big time arm.

I am okay with the trade. People will talk about how the Jays mught have given up too much. You get Berrios with control with likely an extension coming. You give up woods and Martin. In the current window I don’t know where Martin is breaking in. At third? No thanks. I get a proven righty who has been slick this year. You have a good farm system for 2 reasons. To trade and to development. Traded from an area of strength.

I am okay with the trade. People will talk about how the Jays mught have given up too much. You get Berrios with control with likely an extension coming. You give up woods and Martin. In the current window I don’t know where Martin is breaking in. At third? No thanks. I get a proven righty who has been slick this year. You have a good farm system for 2 reasons. To trade and to development. Traded from an area of strength.
Damn they traded Auston

Back