2021 Trade Deadline

Dodgers flirting with the best record in the league and in the next couple weeks adding Max, Trea, Duffy, Kershaw, Seager, Knebel, Lux and Betts.

Just some insight from LA. The Dodgers and Turner make sense from a lot of different directions. He is a pretty damn good bargaining chip in the Seager contract talks. Weather the fans in LA like it or not the real Bellinger is the one we are seeing right now and not the MVP. His swing is terrible, long and off balance. Scouts have figured him out and he can not adjust. He is five star as a defender but thats about it right now. I am not sure it can be fixed. Turner can play center field, second or short. The way Taylor and Pollock are hitting I would not be surprised to see Bellinger sit with Taylor in the outfield and Turner at second.

Dodgers flirting with the best record in the league and in the next couple weeks adding Max, Trea, Duffy, Kershaw, Seager, Knebel, Lux and Betts.

Just some insight from LA. The Dodgers and Turner make sense from a lot of different directions. He is a pretty damn good bargaining chip in the Seager contract talks. Weather the fans in LA like it or not the real Bellinger is the one we are seeing right now and not the MVP. His swing is terrible, long and off balance. Scouts have figured him out and he can not adjust. He is five star as a defender but thats about it right now. I am not sure it can be fixed. Turner can play center field, second or short. The way Taylor and Pollock are hitting I would not be surprised to see Bellinger sit with Taylor in the outfield and Turner at second.
You think roberts has the balls to sit bellinger? Trae is great and maybe you guys convince him this year to stay long term but he’s already made it clear east coast is where he wants to be

You think roberts has the balls to sit bellinger? Trae is great and maybe you guys convince him this year to stay long term but he’s already made it clear east coast is where he wants to be
I think the decision would come from management and not Roberts. There are lots of calls for it already in LA on sports talk radio. Fans are tired of him striking out. I do think Trae could be convinced to stay. Of course its all speculation really. I do not think they gave up much to rent Max for the remainder of this year and from what I understand Trae is controllable through 2022 which is a win win. I would not be surprised to see them sign Max either.

I think the decision would come from management and not Roberts. There are lots of calls for it already in LA on sports talk radio. Fans are tired of him striking out. I do think Trae could be convinced to stay. Of course its all speculation really. I do not think they gave up much to rent Max for the remainder of this year and from what I understand Trae is controllable through 2022 which is a win win. I would not be surprised to see them sign Max either.
Max wants to sign west he said and I think trae is UFA, he has arb4 rights for next year though.

Back