2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Do me a favor…..
Find the nearest Portillos and get an Italian beef with cheese. And if you like a little spice ask for giardenria.
Fries on the side and a Coke to wash it down.
This is on my to-do list. I'll report back tomorrow. Italian beef is the best. Theres actually a good place at O'hare too believe it or not. Expensive as all hell but damn good

@Hulu does your hometown in Ontario start with a T? (Not toronto)

I met a guy from Yellowknife and he said he had indoor plumbing growing up and then I told him about you

This is on my to-do list. I'll report back tomorrow. Italian beef is the best. Theres actually a good place at O'hare too believe it or not. Expensive as all hell but damn good
If you go into the city at all, I’ll give you all the best spots on every side

@Hulu does your hometown in Ontario start with a T? (Not toronto)

I met a guy from Yellowknife and he said he had indoor plumbing growing up and then I told him about you
No. I was born near Hamilton but we moved to a rural property when I was young. Nearest town was 20 min drive away...pop 300

If you a get a chance I can send you by the cupboard Teapot grew up in. I think there’s a city of Chicago historical marker now.

How does Ottawa's GM not lose his job this year?

He refused to give Nick Arbuckle a signing bonus and then traded with Toronto for Nichols and gives him a signing bonus. Then Toronto signs Arbuckle. Toronto absolutely rooked them on this.

My buddy and I went to Pops after a wedding and we were obviously the best dressed there. Figured we’d get jumped at some point.
When the bars shut down in SOulard we went over the bridge to Pops. I'll always remember my firend saying when we walked in..."We only went like 5 miles. How did the people get so ugly?"

When the bars shut down in SOulard we went over the bridge to Pops. I'll always remember my firend saying when we walked in..."We only went like 5 miles. How did the people get so ugly?"
Hes not lying ladies and gentlemen…..

I just copied and pasted that, my text chain had a good chuckle

Do me a favor…..
Find the nearest Portillos and get an Italian beef with cheese. And if you like a little spice ask for giardenria.
Fries on the side and a Coke to wash it down.
There's a Portillos 5 mins away from my hotel. I'll be eating a big italian beef with hot peppers for dinner T. Thanks for the suggestion. Damn that looks good.

Wow impressive. Maier buys time and finds his receiver on the sideline. He's not great yet but is looking like a vet at times

Winnipeg with good D and coaching. After a few series now and beyond becomes a great test for the rookie QB. Calgary Coaching and Bo. L Mitchell helping him through.

God Suitor is an idiot. It was exactly one fucking yard. Not a yard a nd a half, not 2 yards...just one.

I notice DIkinson is not allowing the kid to run a 2 min offense here at the end of the half. He still has his limitations. If Bo was in there, they'd be gunning downfield for a FG at least

Back