2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

My gut says this defensive struggle continues. Ottawa's offence sucks and Nichols arm still isn;'t 100% and their defence might be top 3 at this point.
I understand. I am gambling and protecting my under. Line is 35.5 and under 46.5

CFL I know you know but all of the sudden it get crazy. Overtimes and madness just happens, or on the other hand its boring. I just bet a line when there is an opportunity. I have 0 chance of losing and will win money no matter what

CFL I know you know but all of the sudden it get crazy. Overtimes and madness just happens, or on the other hand its boring. I just bet a line when there is an opportunity. I have 0 chance of losing and will win money no matter what
Totally get it. I have done the same at times.

The CFL can get nuts at times. Not unheard of to have the 4Q outscore the first 3

good day could have been better but on to next week
Tough week for me this week. I'm travelling in the US so I can't get any bets down from a US IP address.

Might have to teach my wife how to bet and then call her to get down on an early line if its good

Tough week for me this week. I'm travelling in the US so I can't get any bets down from a US IP address.

Might have to teach my wife how to bet and then call her to get down on an early line if its good
yikes. Well its only a week. Stop in if something pops up.

Good news and bad news on this.

Apparently things have changed and most of my outs allowed me to log in and place bets from a US state. When I tried that from MO a few years back not o nly was I blocked but pinny actually locked my account and I had to beg to get it back. So I was able to get some bets down this week.

Bad news is now I'm stranded here and can't get home. Need a covid test to fly internationally and all the labs are backed up so I'm stuck until at least Monday. First world problems.

Good news and bad news on this.

Apparently things have changed and most of my outs allowed me to log in and place bets from a US state. When I tried that from MO a few years back not o nly was I blocked but pinny actually locked my account and I had to beg to get it back. So I was able to get some bets down this week.

Bad news is now I'm stranded here and can't get home. Need a covid test to fly internationally and all the labs are backed up so I'm stuck until at least Monday. First world problems.
wow!!

Montreal offence hasn’t been able to manage much despite the line giving Adams all the time he needs.

cats offence has been set up by big kick returns thus far.

for sure. Part of why Hamilton won so many last season. Its a complete football team. MTL is yet to be that. MTL is getting Better tho.

Hamiltons D is legit. The offense hasnt scored much but the D is keeping the gamers close. I respect Hamiltons D and QB change.

Suitor just made a really good point. Part of Montreal’s home advantage is the amazing Montreal night life. With COVID protocols visiting teams won’t be partaking.

Back