2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
Should’ve just made it for the entire season and not just the opener. Doubleheader today in Calgary and Edmonton, respectively. 4pm and 7pm pacific.

I think MBT playing in the spring league this year has really helped him. That was a surgical drive

Braverman as drafted by the Bears 3 years ago and was never given a pre-season opportunity. I am certain he will be motivated to do his best. He was the 2nd WR behind Corey Davis when the were at an outstanding Western Michigan team that covered a huge amount of games.

I didn't know that. I only know of him from Calgary's practice roster LY. Takes a love of football to go from being an NFL pick to sitting on a CFL practice roster

Both teams snapping with <5 secs on the play clock regularly...thats a receipe for an under

Well I didn't expect the Argos to score a major so fast. I do expect a tough Argo D. I am not so happy at the moment. :nonono:

Same. I thought the the Argos D would be ahead of the O more than any other team but its the opposite so far

Game is being played at an under pace and style but we'll need some defensive stops no matter what.

Defense usually stiffens as the game goes on

Argos DL with 2 guys who have been to superbowls and one with a ring. Don't see that every day

Argos DL with 2 guys who have been to superbowls and one with a ring. Don't see that every day
didnt know that. I knew this Argo team just has to be better, They werent a team a few seasons ago. Now we will see how far they go.

Thats a dumb playy call to attempt a 58 yarder this early. Bede has a big leg but thats still a very tough FG and and leaves open the possibility of a return TD

Missed FG return TDs are not uncommon. Your FG team generally isn't skilled at covering kicks and on such a ,long one there is a lot of space for that returner

Yeah I'd be ok with that.

I don't think there's been a throw over 10 yards yet...all runs and short quick passing game

Back