2020 Masters

Was nervous after Ogeltree nuked that third shot, for him to 4 putt to miss the cut by 1. Great playing by him. I think he was +4 thru 4.

Was nervous after Ogeltree nuked that third shot, for him to 4 putt to miss the cut by 1. Great playing by him. I think he was +4 thru 4.
Yeah, I was waiting for disaster as well.

Good for him ..two rounds with the cat and now a weekend at Augusta...life is good.

Yeah, I was waiting for disaster as well.

Good for him ..two rounds with the cat and now a weekend at Augusta...life is good.
I was literally nervous for him. That's one of those things that leaves major scar tissue to 4 jack the last playing with the GOAT to miss the cut by 1.

A few "bogey free" round 3 wagers at William Hill:

Bubba Watson To Have A Bogey Free Round 3 @ 18/1

Patrick Reed To Have A Bogey Free Round 3 @ 18/1

Adam Scott To Have A Bogey Free Round 3 @ 20/1

...get those flat sticks warmed up fellas.

Dj's legacy can't afford another collapse. He should shoot 3 under easily and win by a few. Way too talented to only have 1 major.

Dj's legacy can't afford another collapse. He should shoot 3 under easily and win by a few. Way too talented to only have 1 major.
All of this

With normal Masters Sunday setup he should cruise in tbh...

This would be an incredible Sunday if not for one guy running away with it...

Incredible stuff DJ...deserves to close it out.

Lost couples match up vs Jazz but have some nice leads going into the final round in the other three match ups...

round 4 only

scheffler -130 vs Tiger: Tiger in obvious pain Saturday. What is his motivation to play well Sunday? No fans to root him on... Scottie hasn’t been great this week but he is young and can bomb it. Price and situation seems right...

dj should cruise today... that said Ancer +165 seems like great value to me. Unless someone pushes Dustin, I think the back 9 is going to turn into fairways and greens fest... par is a good score.

Mental note for April.... Bryson struggles on this track. He’s only 12 over on his par 67 call.

How's this work with ties?
Now that's an interesting question. :pondering:

It was a new option available on my local's site. I would think its a win. Wager is: "Justin Thomas 5th/Better."

Let's put it this way, if he's tied for 5th and my book grades it as a loser, we going to have problems

Now that's an interesting question. :pondering:

It was a new option available on my local's site. I would think its a win. Wager is: "Justin Thomas 5th/Better."

Let's put it this way, if he's tied for 5th and my book grades it as a loser, we going to have problems
I think it spells out pretty well with that writing..

I was curious since a lot of these shops treat these and dead heats differently nowadays.

Good play IMO.

I think it spells out pretty well with that writing..

I was curious since a lot of these shops treat these and dead heats differently nowadays.

Good play IMO.
Kiss of death - while nothing is a lock, it seemed like short odds for the 3rd ranked player in the world given who he is and his current position

Why do I feel like I am rooting for the underdog when I am watching DJ? Have the feeling that doomsday is just around the corner

Dj is an absolute unit. His best is so far ahead of anyone else. When he goes on these runs, he doesn't only win he wins by a bunch. Rory had that level about a decade ago, then obviously Tiger.

Congrats to DJ well deserved...

solid 4-1 this week with the only loss coming with Couples vs Jazz...

again I appreciate the thoughts of those contributing to the threads. I really enjoy hearing others and their thoughts processes on plays...

also thank you to CTG for running the contest!

Back