2020 Masters

What are everyone’s thoughts on Brooks?
I am on the fence and can go either way with him.

What are everyone’s thoughts on Brooks?
I am on the fence and can go either way with him.
Well, last week certainly instills some confidence.

Obviously he was so close last year.

I saw this guy come oh so close through 3 rounds on a bad knee earlier this summer....

He's still one of the best there is in majors. If the putter is working, he's in the thick of it methinks.

I think Brooks performs well this week... expecting a top 20 performance.

looking very forward to how Bryson does... he has not done very well on this course in the past. Only one of twelve rounds broke 70 I believe... he thinks par for him on this course is 67... that’s a pretty remarkable statement. But he also wants to live to the age of 140...

Think my favorite matchup is Bubba -105/-110 over Hatton. Every metric points to Bubba: course history, recent form, and with the rain, length will be a huge advantage
I'm on Bubba like ugly on an ape...he hates spectators, so he should love this crowd-free Masters. But more than that, he's wicked at lag putting, so he avoids the 3-putt, which is key at Augusta..especially for the weekend pin placements.

What’s the latest on weather? I’m seeing just Thursday morning rain, but the guy up here on tsn said rain all 4 days

Weather forecast for Fri-Sun has improved from what they thought it would be yesterday. Thursday still looks iffy with rain.

A Brooks/Bryson quinella feels tasty to me....maybe i'm just invested in both but also maybe I want that showdown on Sunday (maybe even actual fistacuffs)

Agree with comments on no greens book being a big negative for beefcake bryson but I think with the overwhelming edge he'll have in proximity (given his edge off the tee) along with the fact that he's turned himself into a much better putter in general that he can pull this off. That of course means he'll have to have his wedges on point like he did at Winged Foot (which is a large ask but I think he's found something compared to earlier in the post-covid season). He's also damn near lived at Augusta this month.

I'm likely adding matchups vs JT and Rahm with Bryson at small plus $$ but Rory and DJ scare me so I'm laying off there. Soft course to me makes Rory more dangerous than I thought he would be.

I'm not saying I disagree, but this guy is not only great off the tee, he is really good in almost every category

I don't think that Bryson wins this week.

I think the greens and no greensbook rules are huge here. He'll be around at times. Remember last year's start? Yup.

I do think he'll go nuts one day though

Bigger than an average bet

DeChambeau 66 or less any round +120
Love the reasoning and bet on this

Also like Corey Conners, kind of pissed sobel mentioned him yesterday, course plays well for his ball striking, if he can hit some puts he could be on the board on the weekend

I was gonna wait...and will add the next few nights but gonna hit these for now...

Koepka +1600
Reed +2800
Finau +2500

Live looks will be Rahm, JT, Cantlay and whoever else may present value.

Degenerate add: full tourney match up

Imahira -115 vs Walker: fading Jimmy is the main reason for this play. Imahira is a top 100 wgc guy vs 407 Walker. Second time playing at the Masters for Imahira... He did not play well the first time but hoping for less nerves and a better showing here.

Good luck guys and enjoy the tournament. Without a doubt my favorite weekend of the year... Going to be very strange without the roars from the crowd echoing all over the course.

I was gonna wait...and will add the next few nights but gonna hit these for now...

Koepka +1600
Reed +2800
Finau +2500

Live looks will be Rahm, JT, Cantlay and whoever else may present value.
Ill be checking back. Im on adam scott. Louis, and rahm

Eldrick not striking it well

Hoping it's just early and the back is warming up, need those glutes to be firing

Back