***2019 NBA Finals Discussion: Drake Vs Dynasty***

Yeah, very nice thread it turns out to be. Just a bit shock with so many people suddenly thinking Toronto has this series in their pocket.

It's just difficult to bet on a team with lots of injured players. Reminds me of the time when Cavs went to the finals without Irving and Love. I think they went up 2-1 before losing to the Warriors. I hate trying to bet/dissect Warriors games considering I live in the Bay Area too. UGH.

Toronto has now covered 4 straight at home.

I’m gonna do a mini chase on GS playing at Toronto starting today. Worse case is losing a 3 game mini chase.....if it loses, won’t be the first and surely won’t be the last.....

D2NsPoVXcAMS9wC.jpg

Toronto has now covered 4 straight at home.

I’m gonna do a mini chase on GS playing at Toronto starting today. Worse case is losing a 3 game mini chase.....if it loses, won’t be the first and surely won’t be the last.....

Somewhat makes sense. Raps on a 5-0 run both SU and ATS.

Or maybe people think that the Warriors will turn it around at some point bc it‘s the Warriors or bc they think that Durant will return. I don‘t think you can assume anything from random people buying a play
Not assuming, just speculating, believing it to be intelligent speculation. It doesn't make sense that a move of that magnitude on a series with such a massive following, and with no accompanying move on game 2 would be random and not by design. If a massive Golden State "turn around crowd" existed, and a sizable number thought it would start with today, that would be manifested by the line on today's game dropping, which didn't happen. And if this" turn around crowd" existed and few thought it would start today, the majority would wait for GS to go down 0-2 and bet the series at that point at a much better price. So there wouldn't be much of a move on the series between games 1 and 2. Much points towards the move coming from syndicates privy to information going forward. Like something happening in Golden State's favor, not in time for today's game, but earlier than expected. Like KD's imminent return.

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant started chirping Drake hard after the game <a href="https://twitter.com/MickstapeShow?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@MickstapeShow</a> <a href="https://t.co/2J900EjTbM">pic.twitter.com/2J900EjTbM</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) <a href=" ">June 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He hasn't logged in since May 4th. Hopefully he's enjoying the series from the command centre.

Looney out w/ fractured collar bone as well. A strained hamstring, however mild, usually not a good sign that klay will be back or effective this series. Magic’s hammy in 89’ in game 2 was the end of that series.

Line moved to -6/212 at one of my shops. Raps up to +230 for the series. Have a significant amount on GSW series at -130 after game 1. Looking to buy out, secure around 12 units, and play it game to game.

Looney out w/ fractured collar bone as well. A strained hamstring, however mild, usually not a good sign that klay will be back or effective this series. Magic’s hammy in 89’ in game 2 was the end of that series.
That series was over the June before ;)

I think thats just too many injuries for the warriors to overcome.

Klay , if he plays, at what 60%?
AI, at 60%?
Boogie, at 85%?

No KD, loonie

I mean, if Raps cannot take advantage of all this, like they didnt in game 2. This series could be over without KD even coming back

Played Raps +5 and ML for tonight
108-101 Raps

I was so ready to bet on TOR if KD forced himself to play. The fact that Klay is questionable right now concerns me. If he's out, everyone will probably go with TOR and we all know what happens when one of the team's "star player" gets ruled out before a game... If he plays, I think it's either a blowout or a close game.

I'll make the assumption that Klay is either out or won't play in his prime self which means the box one defense will continue for the Raps against Steph and I can't trust the GSW role players to hit a lot of threes. Both teams were practically scoreless for 5 mins in the 4th because of this defense. I feel that the offense will revolve around Cousins more which will greatly slow down the pace of the game and TOR will focus on the halfcourt to take out GSW's rhythm.

It's UNDER 213.5 for me.

Two interesting stats I saw:
1) 16 players that played in develope league play in the Finals - record time high
2) zero lottery picks on Toronto roster - never such team been in the Finals
Raptors starters were selected as 15, 24, 24, 27 and 48th picks...

If it's Steph Curry and Dray vs the Raps then I'll take my early position of the ML and trade all game hopefully.

I saw Curry point prop about an hour ago at 32 points. Now it's 33 with a -125 on the OVER. Might be a sign that Klay isn't playing, or will be limited.

The second anyone hears definitely about Klay's injury please post here. I can maneuver a solid window with my two locals where I can get a couple of points of value. Thanks!

Back