***2019 Masters INGAME ***

Just need Hideki to take care of business on this low Asian play to make for a profitable tournament, so hoping Kim falls off as the morning goes on.

LFG!
Some early birdies are going to wake up this crowd up.
I have to say it was tough for me to sleep last night. I can’t imagine how these golfers are feeling.

If anyone is setting their DVR. Better record every show on this am

LFG!
Some early birdies are going to wake up this crowd up.
I have to say it was tough for me to sleep last night. I can’t imagine how these golfers are feeling.

If anyone is setting their DVR. Better record every show on this am
Exactly what I did before I went to bed... basically recording the entire day.

Tiger's in a curious spot in this threesome. He's not the longest hitter in the group, nor is he the most consistent. Could be a bit uncomfortable for him.

Tiger's in a curious spot in this threesome. He's not the longest hitter in the group, nor is he the most consistent. Could be a bit uncomfortable for him.
Exactly. I was just discussing this with my watch party
He just need to go out and play his game.
Molinari is gonna be short and accurate
Finau is gonna bomb it.
Just go do you Tiger. Don’t press or try to do what he other 2 do

I’m gonna have to get me a pair of Finau’s golf shoes. Those are nice looking
I like Molinari’s as Well

I’ve always disagreed with winning the hole and having to hit 1st next hole.
I think the advantage is hitting last and seeing what you opponents do then you have the advantage to decide your play for winning the hole before.

Both Finau & Molinari saw what happened to Tiger and they clubbed up
They had the advantage by losing the last hole

I’ve always disagreed with winning the hole and having to hit 1st next hole.
I think the advantage is hitting last and seeing what you opponents do then you have the advantage to decide your play for winning the hole before.
Or have the option to pick your spot in the rotation

Kuchar has that long putter anchored to his foreman yet he still breaks his wrists a little on the stroke. Tsk tsk

What's amazing is you can play there for 20 years and still end up with a putt that you can't read correctly.

Back