***2019 Masters INGAME ***

Tiger shot on 16 is one I will never forget where I was and how I felt when I saw it drop.
Same feeling when Marlin Jackson picked off Brady in the RCA Dome in 06 AFC Championship Game

love that avatar you got there....yeah i wanted everyone on the course to hear that one but gotta like how Eldrick is striking the ball

what theatre....every time i turn around someone drops in another birdie

I just know my putting is going to suffer after watching a full round of Adam Scott and Dustin Johnson putts.

Does the tournament pick the final groups either ties

People were saying once brooks missed on 16 or something it basically guaranteed tiger was in final group, since him and finau are tied, do they just get to place finau in 2md to last and tiger in last?

Man. Molie & Brooks are legitimately 2 of the best golfers in the world right now.
If Tiger somehow pulls this out......

Omaha Beach has a great cruising speed. Improbable had no excuses and had a beautiful comfortable stride on the backstretch.

Gonna be as wide open a Derby as we've seen in years. At least a half dozen with a legitimate chance. A lot will depend on how they look on the Churchill track.

Tiger is hitting the snooze button one time right about now...

I'm so jacked up for this final round...

Fading Day final round. Quick turnaround, winds should pick up as well as the humidity. Not a good combination for a high ball hitter with back issues...

Beergarden +135
Bubba +100

I also don’t know if anyone has mentioned it yet but The Masters app is fantastic. I used it for the first time last year and have downloaded it again this year. It’s clean, easy to use, provides you with great viewing options, and so much more.

I get why they are doing it, but I don't like the 10th tee starts.
It takes the back 9 move out of the game.

Back