2018 Props Thread

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
I noticed some props threads popping up and I couldn't find a season long one so I figure we could start one. Some decent value usually if you dig enough

The injury list is long for the colts on a short week, I'm not expecting much out of them but with no TY i think Ebron and Rogers should get a look for receptions and yards:

Chester Rogers over 4 receptions -125
Chester Rogers total yards over 45.5 -125
Nyheim Hines total yards 37.5 - 135
Nyheim Hines over 5 receptions -105

Both sets of those props I do like. In the first 4 weeks Luck has targeted TY 38 times, Ebron 30, Hines 26, Grant 22 and Rogers 21....with all those injuries I just feel luck's going to have to throw a lot more.

The Indianapolis Colts have already ruled out seven players for Thursday night's game against the New England Patriots.Receiver T.Y. Hilton, injured twice on Sunday against Houston, won't play. It'll be just the third game Hilton has missed — he sat out the first game of his rookie season in 2012 with a shoulder injury and missed a game in 2014 due to his shoulder. Tight end Jack Doyle, running back Marlon Mack and defensive players Kenny Moore, Hassan Ridgeway and Quincy Wilson were also ruled out.

Anthony Castonzo, who hasn't seen the field yet because of a hamstring injury, was listed as questionable, as were defenders Darius Leonard, Nate Hairston and Clayton Geathers, center Ryan Kelly and kicker Adam Vinatieri.

I expect Luck to have to throw it 35-40 times tonight. Thinking Ebron gets 12-15 looks. over 5 should be a breeze

The injury list is long for the colts on a short week, I'm not expecting much out of them but with no TY i think Ebron and Rogers should get a look for receptions and yards:

Chester Rogers over 4 receptions -125
Chester Rogers total yards over 45.5 -125
Nyheim Hines total yards 37.5 - 135
Nyheim Hines over 5 receptions -105

Both sets of those props I do like. In the first 4 weeks Luck has targeted TY 38 times, Ebron 30, Hines 26, Grant 22 and Rogers 21....with all those injuries I just feel luck's going to have to throw a lot more.
I like that Nyheim yards total at 37.5. I got 52.5. I think he gets a lot of looks tonight because he's a scat back where he gets his playing time when they're down. And they should be down tonight.

I took a pair of over Rec yards against Buffalo's secondary. They aren't good and now Micah Hyde out.

Davis ov 67.5
Taylor ov 41.5

Last week, Davis had 161 yards on ten targets; Taylor 77 yards on 9 targets.

I would play any Ty Montgomery overs
Walton overs as well
Christian over 55.5 receiving
Boyd over 5.5

Last edited:
Definitely the toughest prop loss ever.

But,

Breida time.... 54.5
Love this and am on Breida over as well....

adding:

Alshon Jefferey Under 4.5 receptions -130
Adam Thielen Over 89.5 yards-135

Deshaun Watson under 22.5 completions -110
Will Fuller under 58.5 receiving yards -110

Will update the props record shortly locked in a few for tonight.

No ted ginn tonight

Michael Thomas over 90.5 -120
Total sacks under 4.5 +100

Pro football reference showing Kamara nursing a knee. His props are juiced to the under. Just FYI...could get some TD-Yes value out there. Crowder +225, AP +190, Reed +165, Ingram +190 ( if Kamara is hurt), and some various +300s in there too.

Took OVER 7.5 catches for Michael Thomas. He's a monster in the receiving game. Check out his targets. And the catches that come with it. He catches just about everything that goes his way. Not sure why they went away from him last week but he caught all his targets. But I think it was because the game was well in hand so they didn't need to find him. I'm hoping for a bounce back game from him.

Michael Thomas.JPG

YTD: 9-4-0 +3.4

Looking forward to this Thursday, will likely travelling to Gurv's old hood in Pitt this weekend. Let's keep this thread going!

1-5 this Monday. What a shit show. TU Alex Smith, you cock gobbler.
I thought there was some light at the end of the tunnel with the fumble reco very for a TD which keeps Gruden and the Skins competitive for some backdoors.

Took OVER 7.5 catches for Michael Thomas. He's a monster in the receiving game. Check out his targets. And the catches that come with it. He catches just about everything that goes his way. Not sure why they went away from him last week but he caught all his targets. But I think it was because the game was well in hand so they didn't need to find him. I'm hoping for a bounce back game from him.

View attachment 35130
Guess he's a decoy now. Last night was definition of spread it out.

Guess he's a decoy now. Last night was definition of spread it out.
Yeah I couldn't believe it. Went from a WR1 to a spread it out guy.

Maybe I'll hit it again but a game where they may be trailing and will need to throw even more.

looing at a few props:
sacks over -110
Alshon under 56.5 receiving yards -115
Ertz to score TD at anytime +137

Back