2018 Props Thread

I’m showing 8 TD-Yes at + or EV $, highlighter by J White rushing at +400. Michel is -140 if that indicates anything. Is White only going to be used in 3rd or passing situations? Trying to figure out the Pats is virtually impossible, but the payouts are pretty strong.

I’m showing 8 TD-Yes at + or EV $, highlighter by J White rushing at +400. Michel is -140 if that indicates anything. Is White only going to be used in 3rd or passing situations? Trying to figure out the Pats is virtually impossible, but the payouts are pretty strong.
You think BB is gonna try to run the ball w/ Michel and play keep away from KC O?

You think BB is gonna try to run the ball w/ Michel and play keep away from KC O?
I do, but ended up taking Gordon at +200 and White receiving +160. Did not realize White had not scored a rushing TD in so long. Usually I would jump on something like that, but it is obviously not what they like to use him for.

To get back to your initial question, yes. KC is vulnerable to the run. Certainly Bill sees That. Even if it just a smokescreen for Brady’s dinks and dunks. It will keep the D honest and force them to respect it.

From evan silva rotoworld:

Week 6 also sets up well for James White, who has led New England in targets in 4-of-5 games and ranks No. 2 among NFL backs in catches (32). The Chiefs have allowed a league-high 454 receiving yards to running backs.

And from silva:
Hill checks in as Week 6’s No. 1 buy-low target in Josh Hermsmeyer’s Air Yards model after Odell Beckham exploded atop the model last week. TyFreak also has strange home-road splits with 17 of his 24 career touchdowns (71%) occurring at non-Arrowhead venues. Hill’s last ten away-game receiving lines are: 9/54/0 > 5/90/1 > 7/169/2 > 6/185/2 > 7/68/0 > 2/64/1 > 6/125/1 > 4/68/0 > 5/77/1 > 7/133/1. New England’s defense distinctly lacks speed, which sets up beautifully for The Cheetah.

Good to see the thread alive. Was over in Grove City, PA over the weekend shopping.

Jones Over 51.5 yards -120

Last edited:
Looking at Aaron under in passing yards, looks like Allison and Cobb both out... I see them feeding Jones a ton tonight hence the rushing prop prior

Morris under 55.5 rushing yards -120
Rodgers under 285.5 passing yards +100

YTD: 11-7-1 +2.57

Man, a couple of more yards and that MVS TD would have cashed! oh well onto W7

Props were too intimidating to me today. I like AZ for the game but decided to play it safe with their first half tt over 10.5. Possible semi snoozefest.
BOL with your props fellas. I did bite a little on Freeman and Johnson to score a td

Props were too intimidating to me today. I like AZ for the game but decided to play it safe with their first half tt over 10.5. Possible semi snoozefest.
BOL with your props fellas. I did bite a little on Freeman and Johnson to score a td
I went with Johnson TD -140. Hate the juice. Love the matchup / spot

Back