***** 2018 MLB Playoffs In Game *****

Biggest head scratcher was taking clevenger out in 1st place. He was on 8 days rest, still modest pitch count, huge fail for Tito, he was dealing too

3rd time through the order....I'm not sure what else you can do. I think he was about to git hit. He was a whisker away from already giving up 4 on the near grand slam by Gonzales. I'm with ya though Tito has been searching for answers this entire series.

Yeah that was a quick pull on Miller. He got the big out they needed and walked a dude with a base open

Really thought tribe could make this a series. Glad I bailed after getting my head busted the 1st 2, lol.

and that Correa blast I think is huge and more of what I saw from him the last weekend of the year.....especially after the huge at bat where he drew a walk. Gut feel is he is back to seeing the ball like he needs to going forward

hard to not lean the Sox at the current price but i haven't played it. Definitely feel a good shot at Yanks closing it in 4 but I'm rooting for a marathon 5 game series draining whomever wins it

What do we price the potential ALCS matchups? Hou/NY & Hou/Bos

Houston with home field for the Yanks
and Boston with home field for the other

Obviously prefer Stros SP over Yanks. Probably prefer the lineup too. Only edge I give Yanks is pen.

Back