***** 2018 MLB Playoffs In Game *****

No doubt. I’m cursed, even when I bail on long term deal I get sucked right back into another almost instantly.

Hahahaha you‘re „relationship material“ that sucks dude. You must be sensitive or a good listener or some shit like that lol ??

Hahahaha you‘re „relationship material“ that sucks dude. You must be sensitive or a good listener or some shit like that lol ??

Unfortunately all the above, incredibly loyal too, and a sucker for sad stories. All leads to me getting roped into one long term nightmare after another! Lol. Don’t get me wrong they great the 1st year or even 2, then when I’d rather move on I feel overly committed and have to talk girl into not wanting to be w me to get out of it, takes forever but i never have the heart to hurt them. Cursed. Lol

Unfortunately all the above, incredibly loyal too, and a sucker for sad stories. All leads to me getting roped into one long term nightmare after another! Lol. Don’t get me wrong they great the 1st year or even 2, then when I’d rather move on I feel overly committed and have to talk girl into not wanting to be w me to get out of it, takes forever but i never have the heart to hurt them. Cursed. Lol

Too bad you cant just sign a one-year deal in the first place lol

Too bad you cant just sign a one-year deal in the first place lol

Hell I’d be getting off easy If I did the 3 gaurnteed like cousins! Lol. After that we can go out separate ways w no hard feelings, even remain friends and maybe do few booty calls down the road!! Ah to dream!! Lol

Rockies looking bad...

could get swept..

Although I guess game 3 might have Freeland start again.

yea I haven't seen Mila Kunis in any movies recently...but she's hawking Liquor now? lol.

She been doing that for years I think. The spots kinda come and go but remember it cracked me up when 1st saw them. I’ve always thought she was incredibly sexy!!

Can we finally get this insurance run please! And at least push my pals who played milw Tt over 4!!

So who do the Brewers have left now? now that they've used Knebel, Hader

and the Rockies have no one better than LaMehieu?

just deep enough for the tie and still only 1 out.

and now Counsel is Screwed a little bit....

Back