2018 Masters In-Game

Welp, that will be 9 under for Reed with 15 still to play.

Legit chance for him to be 10 under starting tomorrow.

Him and Leish are just putting so much better than everyone else right now, it seems.

Espn gets tigers whole round basically

I still believe in the cat, if he has to head over to perkims tonight to get his mojo back so be it

I want to see him in the mid 60s tomorrow and i think it can happen

Doesn't look like they get the weekend airings. At least not showing on my directv. It's shows SC all. Morning

They've been doing SC from Augusta til 3ET but basically have been showing everything live

Woods and Fig both off to horrid starts. I figured on Phil. Once he's out of a major it's a very lackadaisical approach nowadays.

Tiger and Phil will get to play with one another tomorrow at least.
Oh, someone else will blow up worse. That, and there is an odd number so someone is playing by themselves again (Paul Casey today).

It would actually be funny if it were Tiger. That might mess with the 'featured groups'.

rooting for a Reed blowup today , or this tournament could be pretty boring going into Sunday

rooting for a Reed blowup today , or this tournament could be pretty boring going into Sunday
So far from over. So many crowned Jordan after Thursday. I'd root more for Leish to blow-up .. he has a better chance to win than Reed imo...

My only investment is Stenson to finish in top 15. So rate to win money but what a boring masters this is going to be.

My only investment is Stenson to finish in top 15. So rate to win money but what a boring masters this is going to be.
It's halfway through. There are 9 Major's winners in the top 20. Most of the big guns are right there. This is gonna be a wild day of positioning.

Cmon BOL. Put back up Live Hole winners. I've hit 3 in a row. 1-3
1 Tie
2 Tie
3 Leishman winner

Back