2018 Masters In-Game

I still csnt believe tony

I do my ankle and 24 hours later im popping percs on the couch and considering pissing in a bottlr just to avoid walking on it

I still csnt believe tony

I do my ankle and 24 hours later im popping percs on the couch and considering pissing in a bottlr just to avoid walking on it

He made it through a miracle round...praise the lord! Now let's see if Spieth comes back to Earth here or not.

Nothings over boys n girls...

This will be a yearly thing for another 20 years.

Now, Jordan may make some people mad with 10 shot rule.

Glad I hedged off my boy Finau...according to Masters' app tracker he just missed a 9-inch birdie putt.

That ankle will be his demise today...along with his putrid putting issues popping up from time to time.

BAR - do you have that green map for the practice round? Guys were playing much better and I'm wondering if pin placement is the reason.

Seems like they've flipped the script from yesterday. Yesterday the front nine pins were really tough, but the back nine had a lot of birdie chances. Today #2 should have some eagle possibilities, balls feed toward that side. #3 is approachable with wedges, expect to see guys with driver getting as close to green as possible. #4 is approachable, front bunker not in play. #6 isn't bad, pin is relatively close to middle. #8 eagle is very gettable, balls will feed to left. Balls feed towards #9 pin on left.

Then on the back #10 is good for right to left players. #11 is treacherous. #12 is not to different from Sunday pin. #13 has no eagle chance. #15 has little eagle chance either. #16 top shelf is a tough get. 17 and 18 are both OK birdie chances.

I see a lot of moves early in rounds and leveling off on the back nine with maybe a birdie-birdie finish for a couple of guys to make a late move.

BAR - do you have that green map for the practice round? Guys were playing much better and I'm wondering if pin placement is the reason.
I'll look in a bit. Generally the pins are very similar all 4 days with some changes. Like #10 yesterday was a brand new placement. Some of these today look brutal. We'll see.

Seems like they've flipped the script from yesterday. Yesterday the front nine pins were really tough, but the back nine had a lot of birdie chances. Today #2 should have some eagle possibilities, balls feed toward that side. #3 is approachable with wedges, expect to see guys with driver getting as close to green as possible. #4 is approachable, front bunker not in play. #6 isn't bad, pin is relatively close to middle. #8 eagle is very gettable, balls will feed to left. Balls feed towards #9 pin on left.

Then on the back #10 is good for right to left players. #11 is treacherous. #12 is not to different from Sunday pin. #13 has no eagle chance. #15 has little eagle chance either. #16 top shelf is a tough get. 17 and 18 are both birdie chances.

I see a lot of moves early in rounds and leveling off on the back nine.
Yup, point in about flipping it. And, #12 is interesting because that green got resurfaced so there will be some new/different breaks.

I have been trying to think what their (Augusta) angle is approaching the weekend. We are not gonna have a Traditional "Moving" day with the weather thats brewing. And they will not change the Traditional Sunday pins.....
what do they have in mind????

I have been trying to think what their (Augusta) angle is approaching the weekend. We are not gonna have a Traditional "Moving" day with the weather thats brewing. And they will not change the Traditional Sunday pins.....
I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering why so many out tiebreaker in contest in double digits.

I was wondering the same thing. I was also wondering why so many out tiebreaker in contest in double digits.
When I did it I heard perfect weather in the 70s all weekend, apparently that's changed

Great weather tends to lead to other guys than just the studs with a chance at going low imo

When I did it I heard perfect weather in the 70s all weekend, apparently that's changed

Great weather tends to lead to other guys than just the studs with a chance at going low imo
The forecast been for rain 1-2 days since last week.

There have been weekends where there was little movement or only 1 or 2 guys making a move. Would not surprise me if this is one of those times.

The fun will be finding some value tomorrow for a guys 6-7 shots back that plays earlier before weather hits.

Is it supposed to be windy or just rain? Soften the greens up will be huge
Also softens the fairways...

less roll....

Announcers said something about wind but I saw maybe 9-14 mph when I looked last night.

This guy Matt Barrie hosting this for ESPN sounds like he's on crack, talking a mile a minute

Back