2018 CFL In-Game

Hard to critique Hammy offense, but sometimes feel like Banks is fed too much. He's like volume shooter in hoops. I enjoy when it's sprayed more equally...like the Spurs in hoops.

Ever since I saw Sacramento score 3 times in the final minute years ago...I never feel safe with an under

Nice hit for the guys on the under. Have zero regrets at my middle shot at o54.5 and u59 when it’s first and goal at the 3 for peg...just wasn’t meant to be...small loss of juice.

Over in the late game for this guy.

One thing I'm really liking is June Jones bringing back the double tight end set to the CFL. The cats have been using it more than anyone in recent history and its really opening up Masolis game

Let’s go lions.

Eskimos win 8 of last 10 vs lions due to Wally refusing to look at film.

Won’t matter tonight as Eskimo’s starting many new players. Lions also only played 1 game so not much film mass can use .

This is Bc best chance to beat Eskimo’s in 3 years.

If they can’t win tonight they will never with Wally as head coach.

He gets schooled by the new younger coaches

Edmontion starting 2 Canadian receivers.

If B.C. is smart they are paying extra attention to Derel Walker just like we pay extra attention to our favourite strippers.

I like their body language on the sideline, they look extra motivated

Also jennings has to go deep, manny and burnham are top level deep threats, one speed, one physical. If he doesnt throw deep hes not good enough to hit the under 20 yard accuracy throws

Back