2018 CFL In-Game

Lots of former Eskimo’s on lions.

Should be pumped

Just need to avoid being out coached because we don’t look at film in bc

I like their body language on the sideline, they look extra motivated

Also jennings has to go deep, manny and burnham are top level deep threats, one speed, one physical. If he doesnt throw deep hes not good enough to hit the under 20 yard accuracy throws

Yeah so true. The only game he can be successful at is the gunslinger QB. His INTs will always be on the high side but he'll complete enough to put up some big numbers

Anyone tired of announcers always defending Jennings telling us how he’s back and all this bullshit.

He is what he is. He is average at best.

Needs to win in payoffs

He has a Damon Allen-ish sort of quality to his play

He has Damon’s Allen demeanour. But I doubt it very much he has Damon’s composure. Damon came from a storied famous athletic family.

Jennings has potential.

It remains to be seen what he does with it

He has Damon’s Allen demeanour. But I doubt it very much he has Damon’s composure. Damon came from a storied famous athletic family.

Jennings has potential.

It remains to be seen what he does with it

He can roll out and throw downfield on the dead run. Makes it look very smooth like Allen did

I think the lions need to use Jeremiah Jonson.

To me he could be their best player on offense.

In past years now that he’s hot khaki jones would abandon him and start throwing all game.

Use Johnson he’s a great runner and then go deep to manny or burnhdm

He can roll out and throw downfield on the dead run. Makes it look very smooth like Allen did

Absolutely. From a size standpoint and build and throws he can do everything Damon did.

I often ask myself how would Calgary with huff and dick use Jennings?

Could he better than Mitchell, ??

Back