2018 CFL In-Game

Haha you won't like it.

BC +7

I’m surprised this line is so high.

Imo line should be around pickem. Maybe ticats 2.5 3 max.

This is an even game. Lions have talent this year.

Lemon davon Coleman Claude Louis ate generating pressure.

This time of season June Jones usually loses the team making bizarre decisions.
Masoli isn’t the guy to lay a td vs bc.

The old bc was soft. This team has better players.

As long as Jennings plays half decent it’s a cover imo.
I’m going to jump on this too.

I’ll be live tomorrow in the in game. I’ve already pre packed for my move this week.
My command centre basement is ready to be furnished.

Might have 4 TVs in a cube pattern. 4 big ones making a spectacle!

Yeah I love what Hervey has done with BC. And he is still making moves to solidify the team heading toward the playoffs. They have added so many pieces this year. I think the players see that as comittment to winning and respond to it.

Life is good my friends.

Capping is great.

Helping others is key. Been helping out ppl and that’s the key. Service to others is the wisdom

Life is good my friends.

Capping is great.

Helping others is key. Been helping out ppl and that’s the key. Service to others is the wisdom

Speaking of which...are we still on to donate at seasons end?

I think the Canadian Cancer society would be appropriate in light of the cheerleader that died of cancer this season

Yeah I love what Hervey has done with BC. And he is still making moves to solidify the team heading toward the playoffs. They have added so many pieces this year. I think the players see that as comittment to winning and respond to it.

Yes he knows the right guys to sign.

Lemon posey foster

Imagine a healthy elimibean back!!

I love tyrell Sutton. He seems really strong. Hard to tackle

Speaking of which...are we still on to donate at seasons end?

I think the Canadian Cancer society would be appropriate in light of the cheerleader that died of cancer this season

Hundred perfent bro - we just win win win and then give back

Helping out to various causes is great.
Most ppl can help and have the ability to help.

It’s about the will to help- the deep wisdom.

The concern for others. The compassion.

Best way to live. Live looose help others

Hulu should we also take bc moneylibe?

My only concern about bc is their road play.

They haven’t been good on road. M
But I see that as an advantage. They are due to start winning on road. They lost so many road games that I believe they are due to start winning on the road.

Hulu should we also take bc moneylibe?

My only concern about bc is their road play.

They haven’t been good on road. M
But I see that as an advantage. They are due to start winning on road. They lost so many road games that I believe they are due to start winning on the road.

Yeah exactly. Theyve been bad on the road but also the spot is bad with the cats losing in OT last week after thinking they had the game won. The monryline mught be worth a taste

Also cats get a big piece of offense back with Banks this week although sources tell me he's not 100%

I also put a unit on the over 50.5. I think both teams can score here. Either one could hit 30

Yeah banks and tasker are the alpha guys.

Mike jones although he can’t catch worth shit seems to be able to get open no problem.

Looks like an excellent route runner with suspect hands. If he had good hands he would be lethal

Yeah banks and tasker are the alpha guys.

Mike jones although he can’t catch worth shit seems to be able to get open no problem.

Looks like an excellent route runner with suspect hands. If he had good hands he would be lethal

Yeah hes fast as hell but poor hands and lacks strength to muscle out of press coverage. Hes not a starting receiver in my opinion

Hulu have you seen this 32 year old Sean McKay coach of the rams. He looks like he is playing video game football in the nfl. Dudes formation too tricky? Millennial tech genius calling plays?

Goff looked amazing last night

Also that new receiver Lawrence is tall but slow and still learning the game. And Toliver has not looked like he used to this season.

So you have Tasker, a dinged Banks, and a bunch of 2nd stringers for a receiving corps. And a LT who barely knows the QBs name. And up to 3 starters missing from the DL. Theres a lot to like here.

I see its down to 6 at some books

I think a futures play in bc to win grey cup could be good.

REDBLACKS look good but Harris is too inconsistent. I don’t go to games anymore because I’m usually unimpressed by Harris.

Something about his game I don’t like.

Yeah hes a fantastic coach. Nothing but respect for him.

Yeah I really love him too.

He’s like the embodiment of change.

Young guy challenging the status quo.

New ideas. Fresh approach. Listens. Teaches. Humble.

What’s there not to love about this guy?

Total class act!! A role model for society

Yeah I really love him too.

He’s like the embodiment of change.

Young guy challenging the status quo.

New ideas. Fresh approach. Listens. Teaches. Humble.

What’s there not to love about this guy?

Total class act!! A role model for society

Yeah but how many rouges do they score Sammy?

I think you were right when you said his footspeed is too slow

He has a strong arm for sure to throw deep accurately.
But he needs a lot of time with a clean pocket.

He lacks athleticism and foot speed. He just looks like he could barely run a 5 second 40 yard dash

I think you were right when you said his footspeed is too slow

Footspeed is too slow. Needs to skip rope more

And his core is not dynamically built. He’s stiff he can’t throw from odd arm angles and off balance.

He needs to be upright like Peyton Manning.

He ain’t no Mahomes

So the Stamps have clinched a playoff spot here but got pretty dinged up. They need 2 more wins to clinch the division and then they'll be fade material for the rest of the season when they have nothing to play for.

Dave Dikenson is one of those coaches that believs in resting players for the playoffs and with the number of injuries they have I think we see it in spades once they clinch the division

Sammy I also took a unit on Winnipeg +6.5. I think that game plays out like a hard-nosed playoff contest and is decided by less than a TD.

I'm going to the cats game tomorrow but I'll be back for the in-game later. Get your BVombers gear on Sammy and get prepared to rush the QB with buddah.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. We'll kill it again tomorrow

I was @ Stamps game tonight with my brother & i was lucky i got my over in the last play of the game.:beerchugger::tiphat3:

I was @ Stamps game tonight with my brother & i was lucky i got my over in the last play of the game.:beerchugger::tiphat3:

Nice work sir.

Toronto sure is a mess right now. 4 rookies in the secondary, linebackers decimated by injuries, a patchwork of receivers and a QB who looke decent at times and lost at others. Its hard to know whose worse, them or the ALs

Oh good lord its an Al Bradbury game. Probability of randomness just went up with this crew calling the game.

8th straight week I have faded my favourite team (4-3). I have passed the final hurdle and am now a capping jedi. Fandom means nothing to me anymore.

Game pretty much as expected so far. Cats can definitely move the ball against this defence and Franklin is going to make the most of his 2nd chance

Back