2018 CFL In-Game

Calgary down another receiver. I can’t see Michel coming back after that. His neck stretched on that hit.

Calgary -1 is my biggest play of the year.

I actually had a ticket to this game but it’s so damn humid I skipped it.

Nice answer drive by the Argos. I really liked them +14.5 and the over 52.5 but couldn't bring myself to bet it. C'est la vie

Wow now Reggie Begelton goes down. Playing receiver for Calgary is hazardous to your health these days. Eric Rogers, Kumar Jordan, and Davaris Daniels already out and now they may lose Begelton.

Bo Levi will be throwing to himself before long

Can somebody explain to me why punters have to run around the endzone when conceeding a safety instead of just kneeling? It might make sense in the fourth quarter to kill an extra few seconds but in the 1st quarter it makes no sense whatsoever and makes the punter look like a maroon dancing around like that.

Can somebody explain to me why punters have to run around the endzone when conceeding a safety instead of just kneeling? It might make sense in the fourth quarter to kill an extra few seconds but in the 1st quarter it makes no sense whatsoever and makes the punter look like a maroon dancing around like that.

Yeah I think they do it to see if there is a possibility I guess of throwing a pass to somebody uncovered

At least pretend you are looking downfield like a qb does.

Haha you won't like it.

BC +7

I actually love it.

I’ve been watching with a clear mind lately. And I see bc as a real dark horse team. Their defense is playing well. M
They lead league in interceptions. Lemon Willis Micah awe.
I wouldn’t be shocked if they made noise in the playoffs. DeVier posey was an excellent addition instead of signing Duron Carter. Hervey waited and got posey who is really good.

Plus tyrell Sutton.

Call me crazy. I wouldn’t be shocked to see bc win outright tomorrow

I actually love it.

I’ve been watching with a clear mind lately. And I see bc as a real dark horse team. Their defense is playing well. M
They lead league in interceptions. Lemon Willis Micah awe.
I wouldn’t be shocked if they made noise in the playoffs. DeVier posey was an excellent addition instead of signing Duron Carter. Hervey waited and got posey who is really good.

Plus tyrell Sutton.

Call me crazy. I wouldn’t be shocked to see bc win outright tomorrow

Yup. Aaaaaaaaand...Hamilton may be withot 1-3 of their starters on the defensive line. Aaaaaannnndddddd...Their left tackle just left the team to deal with a personal matter so the cats have had to pull a jpurneyman off the practice roster who they just signed a few weeks ago. Dropped into a live game without even a single practice with the first team. And against BCs vicious rush ends. Hamilton is in trouble here

Back