2018 CFL In-Game

Hulu, do you import headphones to catch the local feed like diehard!?

Seems like Masoli owns these Esks..makes them look like the loose Als d!

The Esks d obviously needs work, but isn't +450 to win the Grey Cup worth a look? Reilly throwing rockets...even after just having a 2nd kid!

I think the odds might fall after they play/beat Calgary over Labour day.

The Esks d obviously needs work, but isn't +450 to win the Grey Cup worth a look? Reilly throwing rockets...even after just having a 2nd kid!

I think the odds might fall after they play/beat Calgary over Labour day.

If they can get by Calgary, they can win it all.
The next 2 weeks should tell us a lot in that front

mpo3Zio.png

FWIW I took +650 before the season. 450 probably still a value

Absolutely. Cgy will not win it.

I think Edmonton can win it.

Seems like a guy like Reilly shiukd win 2-3 grey cups in his career

Why not # 2 this season for Reilly?

# why not

Poor Williams. Exceptional talent but didn’t have the body to play pro. He had a slender frame. I believe he was 160 lbs when he started. Too small

Masoli needs to not throw a 5-7 yard out to tasker on 2nd and long. So soft. This needs to be the q and time to make a run...be aggressive

Nice win for the cats. My team won and I won some money. Can’t ask for more than that

Best scenario ever!!!!

Life is good. Just chill out.

I’m enjoying retirement and really enjoying the fact that you guys are winning consistently!!! I’ll stay on the sidelines.

I will come back once I move and design a new command centre. I’m debating a few different ideas.
I might just go gangster and do a 4 tv square set I like Vegas. Go all out.

Nothing better than nfl Sunday if I have 4 TVs rolling!!!!! On one wall. Feel free to give ideas on the setup of 4 TVs.

# all Out # middle a game # ticats # faith # Buddha

1535144679845.jpeg
Damn that’s close. I think if you straighten out the camera angle there he was probably over by a smidge.

Thought they would spend a bit of time looking it over, but it felt after 2 replays they said it was good considering how close it is.

Back